Suzuki Vitara

*Ant*

Hi Ant,

Have you seen steve's home site,i dont think he will have much trouble putting your good looking Vitara right.

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

AWWWW BUGGERRRRRRR!!!! Always a bridesmaid and NEVER a BRIDE!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Hi Ant,

Have you seen steve's home site,i dont think he will have much trouble putting your good looking Vitara right.

Yeah had a look early this morning, great website and hope to see my ex Vitara on there one day soon. :thumbs:

BTW Chris - I don't mind getting off with the bridesmaid mate. :lol:;)

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Oh yes!! You don't mind getting off with me eh?? Won't sell me your car? BUT you'll "GET OFF" with me...........Give me a moment to get ready matey on second thoughts!!!! :P

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Yeah had a look early this morning, great website and hope to see my ex Vitara on there one day soon. :thumbs:

BTW Chris - I don't mind getting off with the bridesmaid mate. :lol:;)

Just back from a recce in Plymouth..joy....

Dont worry Ant, it will be getting pride of place in the Cazuki section of the site (my better half Caz's section) and in the greenlanes area when we get away, will give u a bell friday to arrange a time as i'm driving up friday night to stop at a mates just down the road from Barston lakes. Although Friday A34 traffic may make the journey 'enjoyable'

All the best Steve

:bye2::cry:

Have fun Caz. :thumbs:

Just got back, no problems at all, she's already told me that I'm getting the welder out tommorow :( , looks like the rest of the weekend will be busy ....

All the best and will post some pics soon

Cheers Steve n Caz