SEPTEMBER TORBAY FISHING TRIP

ChrisW

Hi guys,

The two weekends in September for the above will be either 23rd/24th or 30th/1st. Now it is very likely the actual day will be a Sunday as one or two of the guys down this end work on a Saturday. The final choice of which weekend will depend on tides and weather thats the best I can do at the moment. Anybody is welcome even newbies (so to speak).

Rob if you would like to thrash out a venue in the Torbay area with the other guys down there just let us know on here along with parking ect if poss :)

Please anybody interested in joining us drop me a PM with a contact number or just leave a message on this notice and I will get back to you. I would not advise leaving a contact number unless you can PM it as you dont know what weird people may get hold of it.

Thanks all,

ChrisW

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys,

The two weekends in September for the above will be either 23rd/24th or 30th/1st. Now it is very likely the actual day will be a Sunday as one or two of the guys down this end work on a Saturday. The final choice of which weekend will depend on tides and weather thats the best I can do at the moment. Anybody is welcome even newbies (so to speak).

Rob if you would like to thrash out a venue in the Torbay area with the other guys down there just let us know on here along with parking ect if poss :)

Please anybody interested in joining us drop me a PM with a contact number or just leave a message on this notice and I will get back to you. I would not advise leaving a contact number unless you can PM it as you dont know what weird people may get hold of it.

Thanks all,

ChrisW

Will let you know chris sounds like a good plan :)

anglersnetsig.jpg

Hi Chris / Rob,

I am up for it. I have all ready got the 'time off for good behaviour' booked with the Mrs!!

Any idea which weekend to go for?

Good luck with the fishing this week Rob. I am going to try and get to a weigh in to have a look at the catches, although the weather doesn't look that favourable :schmoll:

Cheers,

Dave

Kayak - Hobie Mirage Outback

Location - Paignton

Hi Chris / Rob,

I am up for it. I have all ready got the 'time off for good behaviour' booked with the Mrs!!

Any idea which weekend to go for?

Good luck with the fishing this week Rob. I am going to try and get to a weigh in to have a look at the catches, although the weather doesn't look that favourable :schmoll:

Cheers,

Dave

Hi Dave,

If the weather is OK the first weekend then that will be the one. The tide on the first weekend is at 07:31 which means I will have to get up at a stupid time to get there :yawn: again....

The weekend after that is a better time 11:47 but its only going to be a low high tide if you know what I mean.

At the moment they seems to be the usal gang, 5 including yourself.

Chris

Hi Dave,

If the weather is OK the first weekend then that will be the one. The tide on the first weekend is at 07:31 which means I will have to get up at a stupid time to get there :yawn: again....

The weekend after that is a better time 11:47 but its only going to be a low high tide if you know what I mean.

At the moment they seems to be the usal gang, 5 including yourself.

Chris

Hi guys, would like to make it 6! Sounds good, if you don't mind putting up with a fairly new chap.

Got a night shift to crack on the 24th, so will probably only have a half day bobbing about :yeah:

Had hoped to get out in the Bay with Yakerbass prior this RV, but haven't had the chance :schmoll:

Martin

Hi guys, would like to make it 6! Sounds good, if you don't mind putting up with a fairly new chap.

Got a night shift to crack on the 24th, so will probably only have a half day bobbing about :yeah:

Had hoped to get out in the Bay with Yakerbass prior this RV, but haven't had the chance :schmoll:

Martin

will look forward to it :yeah:

anglersnetsig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

OK I have booked Sunday Sept 24th off and I can book Sunday Oct 1st if need be, but the 24th is a better tide we will have to choose the venue when we know numbers and weather conditions :sun: Looking forward to this one :thumbs:

anglersnetsig.jpg