naming kayaks

nomoretequila

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK - now that this post has risen from the depths of my attempt at humour and turned into a reasonably serious discussion on names I've decided on Labrax? - unless someone's going to pop up and tell me they've named theirs that already?

Thats better :):):)

I assume you mean as in Dicentrarchus labrax (Bass)?

Nice one!

SDD~~~~ :sun:

Prowler cheated bought a kayak with his name allready on it LOL...

LOL I'm just lazy, anyways my New Prowler Elite 4.5 was going to be named after my beloved but Medusa didnt sound right so She'sgonna be called Spindrift. :sun:

Edited by Prowler

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

My P15 was going to be Pyker. The nickname of a Belgian fighter pilot, and Brussels slang for something like a scamp/street urchin/rascal - something like that. Also because i'll mainly be chasing pike.

But. The first 6 fish aboard were perch, so Percher or Perca (the latin) will be decided on sometime.

Wetter than an otter's pocket.

LOL I'm just lazy, anyways my New Prowler Elite 4.5 was going to be named after my beloved but Medusa didnt sound right so She'sgonna be called Spindrift. :sun:

Aaaaaaaaw thats you right in it now son :lol::lol::lol: Mrs Prowler will be puttin hold on that 4.5 elite if you are not careful :black_eye: Hmmmmmm now let me think, does that mean that there may be a beautiful sky blue Prowler coming up for sale, and me with an empty space the other side of my scupper on that roof rack! Hmm where's that cash dispenser, ah there she is.....Steeeeeppppphhhh ha ha :lol:

p.s. checked with airline, they won't let me bring the scupper as hand luggage in November, dya reckon I would fit in that tank well bud :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

see ya soon :)

SDD~~~~~~~ :sun:

Indeed it is named after Bass, either the fish or the beer - take your pick, but at least there's a chance of some beer being on board. Given what usually turns up on the end of my hooks it'll end up being called seaweed. :fish::fishing:

Off topic now but just heard on the news that a local solo diver who went missing on saturday was just found "out at sea" by a passing yacht. 2 days air and sea search didn't find him. How damn lucky must he be feeling right now?

Indeed it is named after Bass, either the fish or the beer - take your pick, but at least there's a chance of some beer being on board. Given what usually turns up on the end of my hooks it'll end up being called seaweed. :fish::fishing:

Off topic now but just heard on the news that a local solo diver who went missing on saturday was just found "out at sea" by a passing yacht. 2 days air and sea search didn't find him. How damn lucky must he be feeling right now?

Just had a look on the news page but couldnt find anything!!!!You say it was on the Local news.But where is that?

Have you got a link to it please?

Zzippy

zzippy2.gif