Microsoft xbox live subscription

wotnobivvy

I had to cancel my lads Xbox Live Gold subscription as he has swapped over to a PS4. After much aggravation which I won't bore you with I managed to contact the right department. When I asked for a refund of the unused period I was told that they didn't do cash refunds. I had to accept prepaid codes for Xbox Live Gold, despite telling them that we no longer used it !! The response was that I could sell the tokens to recoup the cash.

Thus I have 3x3 months and 1x1 months subscription tokens. Before I put them on Ebay, are there any members who would like 10 months subscription for £25 for themselves or their kids. PM me if you want them, the offer closes Sunday, as I will put them up for auction on Monday.

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not