carl1010_1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Carl.

The Aberystwyth area is where I do most of my fishing, and we are blessed with some excellent marks although it is now coming to the end of the season as far as the amount of species available is concerned.

If you fancy a try of my Prowler 13, then you are more than welcome and I'm sure we could arrange something in the next few weeks. There is an easy launch in the harbour at Aber, or maybe Llanrhystud if it is calm. Just PM me, and maybe we can sort something out.

Aberystwyth from the yak in January (cold and not a lot of fish)

aber002.jpg

nifty :)

hi m8

id love to take up your offer of a try in your yak and should hopefully be in aber the next three weekends.

i have caravan on the morfa bychan (rhydefelin) site and am really getting excited about doing some kayaking we normally do our fishing via boat as we have a a boat with a mooring in aber harbour and have caught some beautifull fish on all sorts of marks in the area inc patches, barmouth reef area,including some large

tope to 70lb + .

i have seen a couple of kayakers launching from our site ( "welsh hot tubs" you know who you are) and have been itching to ask them for a paddle with them but aint had the bottle for fear of being cheeky.

i could of cried last sunday when they were launching last sunday evening and i was getting ready to go home.

do you live in the area as i am sure you could help my choice of yak out ,knowing the area and weather changes etc

i would pm you but a 15 post limit is applicable and i wont post for the sake of it , if i aint got any positive input i wll remain anonymous to the mods..

here is my email addy should you be available in the next three weekends sarah1@nildram.co.uk

if not good luck and tight lines m8

and enjoy your fishing , you only get one stab at life so seize it with both handsand wind in when youget some slack :thumbs:

Hi Carl

I shall be around all winter, so just get your posts up to 15 and we'll sort something out.

Niko might be sorted by then with his Malibu and we can have a bash ! May even get Martin to have a go for a winter fish.

Were your 70lb Tope out on the Patches?

Hi Carl

I shall be around all winter, so just get your posts up to 15 and we'll sort something out.

Niko might be sorted by then with his Malibu and we can have a bash ! May even get Martin to have a go for a winter fish.

sounds good the malibu should be here toward mid/end oct

Hi Carl

the largest was out on patches. :thumbs: butwe have had a few through the gap .

my best this season was about 65lb up at barmouth reef takes a while to get there but some good sport to be had up there if you dont mind the ride