Breaking News!

Rusty

Chris it went exactly six no mater how I bounced scales ,Anderoo pb from early eighties is a couple of ounces over that from distant memory but not as big as Rusty`s as he keeps on and on about....big for back then though .The fish in this section are crayfish free but high sevens have been out and bigger reside I suspect it`s the Thames who knows . Motivation is back Chub fever defcon 1

• Like 1

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Anderoo nearer 7.30 when I caught it :fishing1: lol ,going to a new bit tomorrow with Matthew then Saturday with Rusty back on the Thames not sure but we we may even tempt Steve W out as well

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

OOOOhh good don`t tell that Anderoo fella he will go and catch em all :fishing1: ,give me a ring and we can sort details for saturday

Good luck all, hope more come your way. This settled weather and settled rivers is very good news, should be ok this weekend:)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Talk on the TAC forum of a 8lb Chub out of the Thames yesterday

.....then Saturday with Rusty back on the Thames not sure but we we may even tempt Steve W out as well

On the menu will be beechwood smoked Bavarian frankfurters served on a bed of delicately sautéed onions presented on a light white finger roll, add tomato and/or mustard jus as required. Served as breakfast, lunch or dinner depending on my time of arrival. Fresh brewed tea will be available for as long as the water supply lasts.

A loaf is in the airing cupboard drying out and the superior isotopes have been checked for brightness, still going strong after three years. A fresh loaf (known to outfish cheesepaste on the Thames) will be purchased for hookbait tomorrow. I'll try to be there by 10:00 but if it's cold and nasty outside ETA may be later.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

I have a feeling one of us will catch a lump tomorrow .....just hope its not keith we will never hear the end of it