Cod crisis? What cod crisis?

Guest challenge

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest muttley
Whats this chaps wet fish at ten paces :lol::lol:

It wont be cod will it!!There aint none left. Seriously though this is why i refrained from posting on this topic up until now..people dont like to hear opinions different to their own and when they do they start getting all defensive instead of discussing it reasonably. WHATEVER mate!!

Edited by muttley

Guest challenge
It wont be cod will it!!There aint none left. Seriously though this is why i refrained from posting on this topic up until now..people dont like to hear opinions different to their own and when they do they start getting all defensive instead of discussing it reasonably. WHATEVER mate!!

Does discussing it reasonably mean sending PM, s like the one you sent John E Ashford? :(

i was going to get involved but i think you're a doing a great job on your own challenge!!!

p.s. i don't want to get my "name with knobs on" from some other forum members

KEEP UP THE FIGHT Challenge!!!!!!!! :):):):lol:

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

I think it’s time you backed of this lad. He is coming to Whitby fishing on a ten hour trip tomorrow because he loves fishing. I have only known Carl for a few months, but I find him a genuine lad who has got a great enthusiasm for sea angling.

I only whish there where more like him. He also happens to of fished with you and fished with us. He also expresses a genuine opinion (unlike Billy bongo) so I think we should leave it at that. Like Scotty I am getting board with it too.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN CHALLENGE!!!

looks like i'm not fishing tomorrow through no fault of my own or the skippers.

i will endeavour to fish from your port as long i have air in my lungs , and no type of intimidation or victimization will stop me (maybe a fillet knife in the back may stop me) but lets hope it dosn't come to that.

hope all the accused (you know who you are) are feeling smug about themselves, and hope the meeting went down well!!

i'm having a week OFF from the forum as all this bitching and back-biting is getting REALLY BORING .

it'll give me some time to enjoy the finer things in life , like catching lots and lots of fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to say that this forum is for anglers (who as far as i believe ...anglers catch fish) and talk about fishing , there dosn't seem to much chat and talk about (and yes that includes me aswell) fishing whatsoever.

it makes me wonder if any of us actually DO any fishing, because we're all to busy talking on here?!?!

ANYWAY Farewell for now Tight Lines and see you soon

p.s. plenty more for you to print ........ha ha ha

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

THANKS ONCE AGAIN CHALLENGE!!!

looks like i'm not fishing tomorrow through no fault of my own or the skippers.

i will endeavour to fish from your port as long i have air in my lungs , and no type of intimidation or victimization will stop me (maybe a fillet knife in the back may stop me) but lets hope it dosn't come to that.

hope all the accused (you know who you are) are feeling smug about themselves, and hope the meeting went down well!!

i'm having a week OFF from the forum as all this bitching and back-biting is getting REALLY BORING .

it'll give me some time to enjoy the finer things in life , like catching lots and lots of fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to say that this forum is for anglers (who as far as i believe ...anglers catch fish) and talk about fishing , there dosn't seem to much chat and talk about (and yes that includes me aswell) fishing whatsoever.

it makes me wonder if any of us actually DO any fishing, because we're all to busy talking on here?!?!

ANYWAY Farewell for now Tight Lines and see you soon

p.s. plenty more for you to print ........ha ha ha

Plenty of fish here sunshine,

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=67701

See, we do fish, lets se some of yours, whole ones preferably ;)

Scott

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

Plenty of fish here sunshine,

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=67701

See, we do fish, lets se some of yours, whole ones preferably ;)

Scott

i would love to show you guys some of my pictures , but, due to the recent uproar that my last picture caused i feel that they may cause similar misfeelings among some of the forum members

kind regards Scotty T

i would love to show you guys some of my pictures , but, due to the recent uproar that my last picture caused i feel that they may cause similar misfeelings among some of the forum members

kind regards Scotty T

Ahhhh come on, don't be shy, no fish boxes aloud mind :fish:

Scott

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

Ahhhh come on, don't be shy, no fish boxes aloud mind :fish:

Scott

nah not bothered scotty t but there is this i've dug out

its a NEAR MISS well out to sea , after several calls to the captain he finally acknowledged us and turned with not much room to spare

AND

watch the bloke at the end of it ....jesus he can fillet fish!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O0dgojL7j8