Wow, awesom :rolleyes:

Scott
No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

#232 Guest_challenge_*

Guest_challenge_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2006 - 07:24 PM

nah not bothered scotty t but there is this i've dug out

its a NEAR MISS well out to sea , after several calls to the captain he finally acknowledged us and turned with not much room to spare
AND
watch the bloke at the end of it ....jesus he can fillet fish!!!!!
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=2O0dgojL7j8

You will be pleased to know Carl that when we are in hull next week there is£30000 worth of filleting machinery being fitted. Guts fillets and skins all in one go. :clap2:
She is having bow thrusters fitted and I believe that thereís a new (bigger) chiller being installed as well.
We have got to stop these hot spots from getting hotter or we could soon well be accused of contributing to global worming.
Regards. :lol:

#233 clem

clem

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 01:59 AM

You will be pleased to know Carl that when we are in hull next week there is£30000 worth of filleting machinery being fitted. Guts fillets and skins all in one go. :clap2:
She is having bow thrusters fitted and I believe that thereís a new (bigger) chiller being installed as well.
We have got to stop these hot spots from getting hotter or we could soon well be accused of contributing to global worming.
Regards. :lol:

Challenge, I like my fish skin-on and so do a lot of other people will this be an option?
With no more fish to fillet Challenge what are you going to do when out at sea? :blink:

#234 Guest_challenge_*

Guest_challenge_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 October 2006 - 09:04 AM

Challenge, I like my fish skin-on and so do a lot of other people will this be an option?
With no more fish to fillet Challenge what are you going to do when out at sea? :blink:

Apparently so Clem, you can set it for skin on or skin off. As for what am I going to do?
The machine apparently doesnít put the fish in the chiller or untangle anglerís lines or wash the boat down or take a watch or gaff fish or drink loads of tea, and I believe that the said machine does not sit down and take the **** all day. So Clem there is still plenty to do old salt.

#235 darlick

darlick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 07:00 PM

Challenge just been notified by MFA today that our cod quota has been increased will let you have a read of it tomorrow.
regards Andy

#236 Norm B

Norm B

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,246 posts
  • Interests:Sea Angling, Conservation and shooting.

Posted 16 October 2006 - 07:46 PM

Challenge just been notified by MFA today that our cod quota has been increased will let you have a read of it tomorrow.
regards Andy

:clap2: Am I allowed to catch one now then? I didn't get a single cod last year and not got one this year yet! :clap2:

#237 Leon Roskilly

Leon Roskilly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,436 posts
  • Interests:Fishing (Coarse, Sea & Game), Conservation & Cycling

Posted 16 October 2006 - 07:48 PM

B)-->
QUOTE(Norm B @ Oct 16 2006, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:clap2: Am I allowed to catch one now then? I didn't get a single cod last year and not got one this year yet! :clap2:
[/quote]

Well if you weren't so pre-occupied with targeting haddock ............

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

#238 Guest_challenge_*

Guest_challenge_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 October 2006 - 11:48 AM

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Oct 16 2006, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Well if you weren't so pre-occupied with targeting haddock ............

You could of hit the nail as squarely on the head as you possibly could there Leon.
One mans prize catch is anotherís folly...