hope this helps m8 :)
KIR ;0)

#12 was_that_a_screamer

was_that_a_screamer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 07:53 PM

Hi Rob,
I like Kestrel live in this area and also looking for a sydicate to join. Currently fishing the Woolpack but not the "Gold" syndicate ticket. I only have the "Green" card. So far I failed badly to put fish on the bank there and I'm getting VERY demoralised. Have you fished the Woolpack? I know of all the waters you mention and all are, IMO very hard venues and not for the faint hearted. I know the BIG rewards are in there on them all but even Mr Hearn had to do 39 nights to bank his target fish. I'm looking for a nice cosy (6-10acre) syndicate lake with a good head of doubles and twenties which isn't gonna cost me a second mortgage to join, any pointers ?????

Hi, theres a private syndicate just outside haverhill, its called park farm fisheries at horsheath, loads of high doubles and twenties, some high twenties and a 31lb odd mirror that came out last season to a freind of mine, i was goona join monks pool/pit, as there are a 7/8 forties and there is a fish called the sheriff at around 52lb, a freind of mine is in that syndicate, there is also a syndicate a chestorford outside saffron walden, very hard water averge catch per angler would be 2 maybe 3 fish per seaon if your lucky, around 6 acres, smallest fish is 29lb, all the way up to 2 fifties, my dad and his mate joined this season my dads only fished twice with not a beep, his mate fishes every wednesday, hes had 1 at 38lb, and lost 2 forties out in the boat at the net due to the thick weed that grows??

#13 kestrel

kestrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, Football , Film, Food,

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:14 AM

Hi, theres a private syndicate just outside haverhill, its called park farm fisheries at horsheath, loads of high doubles and twenties, some high twenties and a 31lb odd mirror that came out last season to a freind of mine, i was goona join monks pool/pit, as there are a 7/8 forties and there is a fish called the sheriff at around 52lb, a freind of mine is in that syndicate, there is also a syndicate a chestorford outside saffron walden, very hard water averge catch per angler would be 2 maybe 3 fish per seaon if your lucky, around 6 acres, smallest fish is 29lb, all the way up to 2 fifties, my dad and his mate joined this season my dads only fished twice with not a beep, his mate fishes every wednesday, hes had 1 at 38lb, and lost 2 forties out in the boat at the net due to the thick weed that grows??

I googled "park farm fisheries" but could not get any info , do they have a website ?
An angler is a man who spends rainy days sitting around on muddy banks doing nothing because his wife won't let him do it at home.

#14 trevor2003

trevor2003

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 07:45 PM

I googled "park farm fisheries" but could not get any info , do they have a website ?

Hi Kestrel
If you want any info on Monks, Have a chat with Lee and Ian that own Cambridge Carp Cabin at Sawston, they have been members for a few years and will tell you all about the place.