South Coast Meet

richi

Damn and blast, my wife has booked a table at a Fete and yours truely has to man it :(

SM :(

Can always fish when you finish SM, will let you know where I'll be! Most probaly do a long session....

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers mate, will let you know if I can get out this weekend.

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

Hmmmm.The weather (wind)is looking ok for Sunday,and I am off:)

I have only ever fished Hayling Island from the beach about 3 years ago.I think it was The Inn on the beach

just looked at the weather gedi it's changed :headhurt:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

We are going tomorrow instead:)Chessil cove

What's that ZZip a night Conger session---------I'll be out tomorrow night but will either fish kimmeridge or xchurch ledge

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

Dawn session Richi. Off to try for a late trigger and early cod (plus stock up on more bait for the winter - hoping to get mackeral, squid and cuttle). 3rd or 4th time I've planned to launch down there now. Conditions are looking good for this morning.

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

Dawn session Richi. Off to try for a late trigger and early cod (plus stock up on more bait for the winter - hoping to get mackeral, squid and cuttle). 3rd or 4th time I've planned to launch down there now. Conditions are looking good for this morning.

So, Sunday's looking too windy; anyone fishing Saturday?

So, Sunday's looking too windy; anyone fishing Saturday?

Maybe Kev,I'll have to see how knackered I am tomorrow after tonight's session :thumbs:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

assisted rescues---5

If it helps you guys out at all a lot of Sole being caught off Gurnard-Wootton, also quite a few Bass hanging around in the area. Probably should be the same your side which would make Neap through Browndown Productive

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

If it helps you guys out at all a lot of Sole being caught off Gurnard-Wootton, also quite a few Bass hanging around in the area. Probably should be the same your side which would make Neap through Browndown Productive

That's very decent of you, :thumbs: but be aware that posting this kind of information might result in netters decimating your favourite mark. Best way is to offer to PM the info, that way you can vet the recipients. I hasten to add this is likely to include everyone who posts on here. ;)