Kaskazi 'Super Yaks' On Their Way To The UK

SpeciMan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I can't see a problem with passing on this sort of info especially if there is only one dealer in the UK (correct me if i am wrong here)and people may not know who it is. I have no interest in buying a kaskazi myself (can't afford one having recently splashed out on a prowler elite :) ) at this moment in time but for anyone else interested then the knowledge that some new kayaks may be arriving on our shores can only help by giving people a broader selection to look at and chose from.

It seems however that recently you cannot be seen to extol the virtues of a company/product that you have had good experiences with or think people may be interested in without being accused of being a rep for that company by someone.

Lets hope the kayaking forum doesn't descend to the depths that the sea fishing forum has done lately with personnel attacks and bickering, I think if you have a good experience of a product post it, if you have a bad one post it and if you have any knowledge on new products post that as well, the information will help people make up their own minds.

All very amusing :rolleyes: Well done SDD. :thumbs:

At the end of the day it is the Moderators role to sort this kind of argument out and as I see no clarification from them then it must be OK. Within reason.

Back to the post. I will certainly be having a look at them. :thumbs:

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

Personally I can't see a problem with passing on this sort of info especially if there is only one dealer in the UK (correct me if i am wrong here)and people may not know who it is. I have no interest in buying a kaskazi myself (can't afford one having recently splashed out on a prowler elite :) ) at this moment in time but for anyone else interested then the knowledge that some new kayaks may be arriving on our shores can only help by giving people a broader selection to look at and chose from.

It seems however that recently you cannot be seen to extol the virtues of a company/product that you have had good experiences with or think people may be interested in without being accused of being a rep for that company by someone.

Lets hope the kayaking forum doesn't descend to the depths that the sea fishing forum has done lately with personnel attacks and bickering, I think if you have a good experience of a product post it, if you have a bad one post it and if you have any knowledge on new products post that as well, the information will help people make up their own minds.

Well said Snakey1 :thumbs:

Now then Simon was that a New Kayak at half price for me? :lol:

zzippy2.gif

Yep, coincidence that isnt it Zzippy!!

Should be very interesting to hear his replies! :lol:

SDD~~~~~~ :sun:

nice one SDD ,have been watching this thread develope without comment .i have no objections to people linking to new products . if they are any good then they will sell if not at least we will hear about it on here .

as for the troll well i would have thought the size of his head would have made any yak unstable ;):whistling:

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

kayak ok prowler angler 13 (yellow) NZ

Sweet Nelly Furtado

That was the best laugh ive had in ages. Jeez, does it really matter we all mention makes and models all the bloody time on here, God, most of us have what boat we own on our signatures.

Is it going to get like the party political broadcasts on TV........

I own an Ocean Kayak Prowler 13a, but i would like to mention that other makes of Kayaks are available................................... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OK prowler 13a Flame

www.ukbass.co.uk

Sea Anglers Conservation Network

Sweet Nelly Furtado

That was the best laugh ive had in ages. Jeez, does it really matter we all mention makes and models all the bloody time on here, God, most of us have what boat we own on our signatures.

Is it going to get like the party political broadcasts on TV........

I own an Ocean Kayak Prowler 13a, but i would like to mention that other makes of Kayaks are available................................... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hiya Jonnyboy

Can you please tell me what a Prowler 13a is!! :huh: ...Or is it a Typo error? :)

zzippy2.gif

Hiya Jonnyboy

Can you please tell me what a Prowler 13a is!! :huh: ...Or is it a Typo error? :)

Sure Zzippy

I thought that it was the recognized abbreviation for the Ocean Kayak Prowler 13 ANGLER.

I should also mention that other makes and models of kayaks are available :lol:

OK prowler 13a Flame

www.ukbass.co.uk

Sea Anglers Conservation Network

Sure Zzippy

I thought that it was the recognized abbreviation for the Ocean Kayak Prowler 13 ANGLER.

I should also mention that other makes and models of kayaks are available :lol:

Thanks mate :thumbs: Its just the first time I seen anybody put the A in the Kayak Model name.Then again I am just comming to the end of my 12 hour shift and my brain isnt functioning,I blame it on all the Typing I have done on Anglers net today :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

zzippy2.gif

Thanks mate :thumbs: Its just the first time I seen anybody put the A in the Kayak Model name.Then again I am just comming to the end of my 12 hour shift and my brain isnt functioning,I blame it on all the Typing I have done on Anglers net today :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

I was a Yak fishing virgin until a week ago and would have not have started if I had not been able to get information from this forum and Anglers afloat. We are all big boys now and can make our minds up about what advice to follow and what to not. Thank you to all the posters who have passed on their hard earned experiance (and critisism) of various makes and ideas (I bought the box from Morrisons too!). I am just off to search my daughters toy box because I suspect there is a troll lurking in there :lol: .

OC PROWLER 13 ANGLER

A bad day's fishing is a good day's Yakking!