Kaskazi 'Super Yaks' On Their Way To The UK

SpeciMan

Wow, the troll and a dose of cynicism have certainly helped get this thread going (433 pages views at the time of this post). I'm pleased that some members have found the information useful & the thread didn't turn nasty. I stated in my first post that my motivation for the thread was to help others - no other reason.

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, the troll and a dose of cynicism have certainly helped get this thread going (433 pages views at the time of this post). I'm pleased that some members have found the information useful & the thread didn't turn nasty. I stated in my first post that my motivation for the thread was to help others - no other reason.

well said speciman :clap2::clap2::clap2:

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

kayak ok prowler angler 13 (yellow) NZ

well you've certainly helped puddlepower on his way! :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

Knew the guy was a plank as soon as he mentioned he was a BCU instructor, not sure they actually know that kayak fishing exists, wrote to them some time ago (never replied), they appear to be too busy with SIS's to worry about us. :) still they took my £29 for membership, so can't be that choosy.

Kaskazi, well I've tried the Dorado, hopefully giving it a fair review on AnglersAfloat, will soon be trying the Pelican out as well, been told it's even better... this weekend would have been an ideal time to put it through it's paces.

Wish Simon all the luck with his new venture into the retail world.... yes I do know him, no I'm not on a bung, and yes he knows that if there is a problem with the Pelican I will write about it in the AnglersAfloat review... so it better be good :)

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

Looks that way! STILL no reply :whistling:

SDD~~~~ :sun:

he is very good at hiding the camoflage training he had must have been good , perhaps he has a certificate for that to :)

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

kayak ok prowler angler 13 (yellow) NZ

he is very good at hiding the camoflage training he had must have been good , perhaps he has a certificate for that to :)

Ha haaa, like I just said to a mate in an email about this bloke, maybe they call him "he who glides silently through the sea! :lol::lol: I only sussed him coz I knew a bloke that was in that unit, so thats me knackered now, can see me paddling along one day when a commando dagger splits the bottom of my yak open!!! Although I won't hold my breath :lol: (oh god another pun!) :yeah:

SDD~~~~~~~ :sun: