Kaskazi 'Super Yaks' On Their Way To The UK

SpeciMan

I moved over from the sea angling forum , and was impressed by the better manners and sensible threads on the kayak forum. Don't spoil it chaps, can't we be better behaved than the ruffians on the other forum?
Hiya Mike.

Its useually very good on this Forum,But every now and then a TROLL shows his Ugly face :lol::lol:

zzippy2.gif

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I moved over from the sea angling forum , and was impressed by the better manners and sensible threads on the kayak forum. Don't spoil it chaps, can't we be better behaved than the ruffians on the other forum?

Mike is right, we should rise above all that really and just ignore people who post stuff like that. Like naughty kids they will get bored and go away!.

SDD~~~~~ :sun:

Sea Doo Dave- maybe catch up with you when you are over here visiting Prowler- will also remember the SBS thing when deciding how much friendly flak to give you in the car park first!

Somerset- dont worry about those kayaks- you will never get to use them cause Customs will probably stick a VRD charge on them, pricing them out of the water!

B.A.S.S. member

Grant dont worry about the SB reference that just means hes got web feet. :ph34r:

Get him in the car park they are useless on land :P:D

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)