FINAL CLEAROUT!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANYONE got ANY REQUIREMENTS please ring me on 01282 456668 tomorrow after 10 but b4 5 please!! I will be in the shop and able to see whaT IS AVAILABLE!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Guest Ferret1959

Thanks for the call Chris.

You is a top bloke and a very helpfull chap.

Any day you need a favour from me you have my number.

:)

Guest Ferret1959
Is the Dave Lane sti the brolly Chris?

Tried sending you a pm but you're all full up mate.

Anth.

Re the Dave Lane bivvy.

I think you will find Chris is missing not just his hand but the full arm.

I'll let you come in for a warm on a cold Winters night. :)

Edited by Ferret1959

Hi Chris,

you say you have an Abu 6500 ld, could it possibly be the 6600 (dont think there was a 6500). If so, what's it's condition and how much do you require?

PS. Before you tell me the price, do a quick search on AN and read through all of Cliff (guru) Stones posts telling us how 5hit these reels are. When you come back to me, tell us how much your willing to pay me for taking it off your hands. :rolleyes::lol:

Cheers

Hi Chris,

you say you have an Abu 6500 ld, could it possibly be the 6600 (dont think there was a 6500). If so, what's it's condition and how much do you require?

PS. Before you tell me the price, do a quick search on AN and read through all of Cliff (guru) Stones posts telling us how 5hit these reels are. When you come back to me, tell us how much your willing to pay me for taking it off your hands. :rolleyes::lol:

Cheers

SURE?? It was a 6500 when I LOOKED!! But due to its PROVENANCE!! Owned and USED by a previous ABU consultant and member of the ENGLAND boat team it's NOT going to be cheap!!! Well it cost me £65 but is as new to be perfectly honest, so make me an offer if you wish. I MAY just keep it............ :P

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Im still broke (no work due to op six weeks ago) and recovering stolen kit but was wondering if you have any xl flotation suits, bulrag floats??

Got XL suits ok!! In Fact I have a Viking which is mine own!! Used once, two piece, Cost me £130! Any good?? Or I can get some of the FLADEN type ones. (CHEAP) for I think £70, They are of course new and I think two piece. They aren't actually FLADEN but cannot remember name!!

Not sure about floats?? Just found them!! NO!! Not got those!! Ordinary bubble floats yes.

Edited by Chris Goddard

Chris Goddard