FINAL CLEAROUT!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chris have you got any line for beach fishing?? 15lb to 35lb

Yes and yes!! Reel is still here and line, what sort of quality are you after?? Cheapest is £3 a spool (Red wolf 1/4lb spool) to latest Ultima which Is I think around £20 a spool again a 1/4lb spool.

PM me with your thoughts and wishes!! And an offer for the reel!! :)

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Chris,

Any closed faced course reels? Float rods?

Or is it sea stuff only?

Dan

Close faced reel?? Ask Les Middy!! He has one I believe!! And rods, i only have a couple I think??? I have a Ron thomson 13/15Ft C-14 whic is now a 13ft rod!! Lost the extension and no bag for £25 or a 13ft Ron Thomson CONQUEST for same money£25 Plus post.

Dont suppose you have a Wychwood extremis Freespin 60?

My 3rd one broke and now im not matching lol!!

STILL got the reel!!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Close faced reel?? Ask Les Middy!! He has one I believe!! And rods, i only have a couple I think??? I have a Ron thomson 13/15Ft C-14 whic is now a 13ft rod!! Lost the extension and no bag for £25 or a 13ft Ron Thomson CONQUEST for same money£25 Plus post.

Cheers Chris,

Funnily enough I am currently trying to land Mr Middys Numark rod on e-bay!!! the RT's are not really what I'm looking for

Thank you anyway

Dan

Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes

Final clearout in prepeation for my move to France!! Will be moving early in December so all the tackle has to go!! New stuff, my stuff all of it!! I have beach and boat stuff myself if you need something ask me before spending over the odds at the shops PLEASE!! I need the money!! And WILL (hear this Elton!!) I WILL give at least 10% of ALL sales to Anglers-net!!

I DON'T HAVE A LIST AS SUCH!! But feel free to ask!! Hooks by the THOUSAND!! Line by the MILE etc., etc. :)

what is the 14,5 mtr pole you have for sale mate a friend is looking for 1 for his nephew & what sort of condition is it in cheers pat

what is the 14,5 mtr pole you have for sale mate a friend is looking for 1 for his nephew & what sort of condition is it in cheers pat

I might be wrong here so wait for Chris to confirm but I believe it's a TriCast Proxima with a couple of power top 3 kits, it is a superb pole for the money very light and plenty of power when needed.

Alan.