OKUMA AVENTA VT1002 CENTREPIN REEL

chavender

Due to a unfortunate incident this morning at the market (i brought another centre-pin!) i now have a nearly new Okuma aventa [vt1002] Pro centre-pin reel,that is now redundant ,it was basically a spare and i havn't used it since i got it ,as i've already got one which i use all the time and now have enough centrepins to cover all my needs and this one is now spare ,so as i sharn't be using it i feel it should go to a good home where it will be used.(and as i have a strict policy of only keeping items of tackle i will actually use it really should go { its how i stop myself buying/limiting the amount of tackle i have ! } if i don't need it i don't keep it ) .i'm giving first chance to AN members before i advertise it every where else !! so grab the bargin while you can ,because you know it'll soon go !!!

ag_1_b.JPG

okuma_aventa_vt1002_more.jpg

reel comes with its own pouch + box & instructions

and at £60 including P&P {mainland uk only} (all other P&P extra)

PM me or via e-mail or on here

i'll accept cash,P/O,Paypal & cheques

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

Sold

to the man above

(ps...chris goddard also has a very vine example of the akuma aventa pro that he might be up for selling if anyone is intrested still

owls22dx.gif

Chavender

Sold

to the man above

(ps...chris goddard also has a very vine example of the akuma aventa pro that he might be up for selling if anyone is intrested still

WHY THANK YOU SIR!!! (Where does the commission go?) :sun::rolleyes::sun:

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

fhew,i'm glad for that as you always worry a little when posting things off,i hope you have many years happy fishing with it,its only been on visits to the rivers (i don't think i've used it,as it was intended as a reel for lighter floatfishing for grayling ect hence that 2lb line)

owls22dx.gif

Chavender

Bum, would have loved that so I could have a little play.

SAO MINE is not good enough for you then?? :blink:

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))