Media frenzy

chesters1

Should we give a toss about people holidaying in war zones?

If we forbid them to travel (sames done with sports fans) if so are we no better than countries that treat their own citizens harshly?

As for people going to fight in syria good for them ,use the public purse to send them ,provide a taxi to the airport and fly them first class ,then remove their passport and concentrate on stopping them coming back ,(infact remove the passports of anyone going abroad )

Our money should not be used offshore for any reason hopefully those that choose to pop of to syria die in agonizing pain at least they will cease to be a bother.close the embassies why do we need them?

The idea of england being a multicultural country is absurd ,all the time different nationalities are seen to be different from the majority by the minorities themselves (a plethera of ghurka related meeting places popping up in the aldershot area recently)

If its going to be a level playing field then why do minorities have any voice just by being a minority ?

These control orders are not legal (only in the governments eyes) if so why can troops play in warzones in areas outside oour juristriction ,why can charities help in anyway people deemed to be trouble makers by the government of the particular country?

Its time the government realised our role as invader/peacekeeper is long gone if johny foreigner wants to burn b,owup and mutilate other johnie foreighners (and hopefully those stupid enough to venture out of england)then what right have we to stop them?

Perhaps if we brought our troops back from poking their noses in overseas and put them at the ports and let the police sort out the dissolutioned here it may help.

I said good morning to 3 people yesterday all 3 were foreign what the hell is happening to this country i dont live in some big city ghetto the village is as english as you can find but its seems to attract foreigners like flies to a roadkill.

I dont go and stand in their country i dont want them here full stop

Immigration ,easy close the ports to everyone and let nothing but exports and fools go out ,the turnstiles should only work one way

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Time for your dried frog pills?

• Like 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

So long as their not syrian ones i have no problem

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I believe they're Morporkian. Not sure where the frogs are from though - probably somewhere near the rim.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Isolation and genocide appeal to me

My pleasure was ruined for an hour today by a poxy foreigner the local ghetto had its horse fence on which interfered with my metal detector ,i finally spotted the chap in charge of the horses and he switched it off ,if he was dead and the ghetto wasnt there it would be nice .

I dont go and spoil their life in foreign land so why should they come here and spoil mine ? Let them all die

Still the frenzy about these girls ,chap demanding answers from the police border control and turkey yet the parents (who had the fricking things) appear to be blameless ,still strange though how kids can travel without parental permission but like my parents notes "excusing" me from games obviasly still easy to forge

Jehaddi john ,probably the only "english" guy to get a job in syria and make a name for himself and the gov moan ,send the guy all the pills he wants ,let a syrian get his job back we dont like it when they pinch ours ,you cant have it both ways

Now the frenzy about some russian ,hes just a russian, concentrate on moslem electric fences that spoil sunny days in thks fricking country

Edited by chesters1

Should we encourage more to go by saving money on the media and print costs telling them not to?

On the same vein how much did the nhs waste printing signs about people returning from ebola ridden countries (there scores of them everywhere you look) simply shut the borders or put them in isolation for six weeks at their cost ,after all if you can afford to come here you must have money ,theres some very nice islands they can be put on ,just some scrawny birds and sandal wearing freaks to get along with

Reminds me of a sign in aldershots health center ,28 languages the top line saying ring the bell ,surely a picture of a finger on a bell would be financially cheaper ,why the hell are we pandering foreigners or the lazy

Edited by chesters1