I Wonder...

Bobj

*"If we can manage to convince the Chinese that Jihadists' testicles are aphrodisiacs, within ten years they'll have disappeared..."*

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

Why are they poisonous?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Australia seems to have the same problem of god in the classroom that we have.

Perhaps the easiest way of getting rid of the "Jihadis" would be to get religion out of schools, employ teachers with the balls to trample on peoples silly superstitious beliefs and to rigorously control what goes on in religious institutions that have access to kids - Madrassas and Sunday Schools.

• Like 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

So lets get this straight you want the government to ban religion x or all religions including schools run by funding from religion?

Got no problem with that but it wont stop anything ,if you clamp down on religious groups in uni (and theres many ) it wont stop anything

When you remove religeous freedom you end up with an islamic state ?!

Its to late for all this postering pandoras box was opened long ago when we didnt exterminate every countries residents we invaded but stupidly gave them the right to be equal and come here then let a bunch of foreigners decide we cannot decide for ourselves the rest of the scum who comes here.

One day not long in the future towns will be run by foreigners for foreigners (getting there now) and it will be two fingers up to the silly people who vote in idiots who open the doors

When it comes to religeon especially islam and the jews they dont vote for candidate x who may do this or that they do as they are told and vote for candidate x because hes a moslem or jewish

Moslem first british second ,the warcry of the moslem parliament of great britain

Says a lot for integration doesnt it

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

How does "You can't teach religious fantasies as facts in school", "you can't have religious groups or activities on campus" and "You can't abuse the malleable minds of children" mean that you "end up with an islamic state"?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Because tbats how isil works they ban everything that doesnt equate with their belief ,unfortunately they make it permanent for those they think think differently

Its like iraq ,we got rid of saddam for many excuses ,torture ,locking up people for years with no trial ,mass murder of the innocents but strangely act the very same way ourselves.

You can see why they get a tad cranky

Ps the mindset of an islamic state not an actual one ...yet

Most moslem states we think of were pretty laid back unfortunately after us sticking our noses in the the middle east the opposite is happening

Edited by chesters1

their our only hope now:

http://youtu.be/rRV3H4AcM7Y

Unfortunately americas "religeous" outlook on the world ,do as i say not do as i do ,the same old same old but the acting isnt as good

chesters1, on 02 Mar 2015 - 09:02, said:

Unfortunately americas "religeous" outlook on the world ,do as i say not do as i do ,the same old same old but the acting isnt as good

bit like the **** on this forum then??

Not seen their acting abilities yet LOL