Removal of worms, crabs and Small fish for bait to be banned?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

V Full Edit

V Quick Edit

Ronessex

post Nov 16 2006, 10:07 PM

Post #171

Group: Members

Member No.: 10,891

QUOTE(Steve Coppolo @ Nov 16 2006, 10:00 PM) *

Hi Tom

By unlicenced bass fishing I take it they mean by commercial methods, ie, hobby netters, etc. They can't seriously include angling in this. In my experience, anglers who take fish for the table set their own bag limits anyway. Why would anyone take more bass than they can eat, unless they were selling it? In which case they become unlicenced commercial fishermen, not anglers. SFC's will have to be very careful who they lump in with this unlicenced fishermen caper.

Sorry,only anglers!....But thats what happens when the RSA'S keep pushing the conservation bandwagon out.Leave the commercials alone and Im sure they have no interest in us.Much the same in the Med with the Tuna,anglers have bans slapped on them due to them keep on about conservation...Commercials have been allowed to carry on......Anglers are talking themselves into a total ban in the future....Wait and see.

User is offlineProfile CardPM

Report PostGo to the top of the page

+

Sorry mate but I disagree most strongly.

THEY DONT LIKE IT UP EM THE FUZZY WUZZIES, THEY DONT LIKE IT UP EM!