My Ugly Fish is now on eBay for auction

Newt

Several people expressed some interest when I posted a couple of pictures of this piece of pottery. Just to let you know that it is now up for auction on eBay.com. Item 200047073074

xl_ugly_fish6_X.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dave!! "Please contact us about shipments outside the U.S."?? Any good??

And why is thisa NOT showing in the shop Newt?? :blink:

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Thanks for the heads up guys. Goofed the original listing. Sorted now so it is open to the UK.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Guest Ferret1959

Bugger, didn't realise it would cost that much to ship over here.

If I win the bidding I'll collect, dunno when, but I will do.:D

Dave - the shipping was a goof on our part (nearly double what it should have been) and turned out to be impossible to change with a bid on the item even after canceling the bid.

Jan has just killed the auction and will list Old Ugly again after making some changes.

New item number is 200047453218

Hi newt, did you make yourself? if so was it meant to be a self a portrait?

I didn't make it - don't have the talent. However, I did sit for the potter as her model.