Re: Llangorse Trip

nifty

I'm going over on Friday too - well at the moment unless a job comes in.

I am bringing fly and lure gear - and hope my #10 comes back from Orvis in time. I gave it back to them at Fly Fair (2 weeks ago exactly) and have not had my replacement yet. Good guarantee this 25 years lark - but not if i have to wait 24 years to get it!

If I don't get anything at all on the lure I might steal a sardine and a trace from someone....if I may! I have to get some more pike traces myself too. I have some of that Tyger wire - i might try and make up a trolling trace from that (but I am not very keen on it - bloody crap really - breaks in your hands and is supposed to be 9kgs!)

Am I still to bring a spare kayak for anyone?

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I wish I was available. I have my new yak boots to try too.....

Remember, all numptiness is to be dealt with by the phrase "You stupid boy....."

(Oh, and if you see a bailiff, don't tell him your name pike....."

Wetter than an otter's pocket.

Stu, Don't worry about the gear, I'm sure between us we'll get you sorted and there ain't no experts going as far as I know :)

GB, Just use your normal anchor set up if you need to stay put, though you'll probably find that you won't use it and a mobile searching approach will get you more fish hopefully :thumbs:

Stu, Don't worry about the gear, I'm sure between us we'll get you sorted and there ain't no experts going as far as I know :)

Cheers mate!

Looking forward to it :thumbs:

OK Prowler 13 Angler - Yellow

Species Hunt: Bass, Bream, Bull Huss, Coalfish, Dogfish, Flounder, Grey Gurnard, Mackerel,

Pike, Pollack, Pouting, Whiting

Previous kayaks:

OK Drifter Angler

Cool Otter Impulse

I'm going over on Friday too - well at the moment unless a job comes in.

I am bringing fly and lure gear - and hope my #10 comes back from Orvis in time. I gave it back to them at Fly Fair (2 weeks ago exactly) and have not had my replacement yet. Good guarantee this 25 years lark - but not if i have to wait 24 years to get it!

If I don't get anything at all on the lure I might steal a sardine and a trace from someone....if I may! I have to get some more pike traces myself too. I have some of that Tyger wire - i might try and make up a trolling trace from that (but I am not very keen on it - bloody crap really - breaks in your hands and is supposed to be 9kgs!)

Am I still to bring a spare kayak for anyone?

Simon, I am going to ask for friday off when I get to work this morning - if so I'll be joining you :)

How many will that be - I know some others have hinted at a friday start ( starvin ) ?

I'm making up some traces for Richi and paintfly - I should have spares if you need them.

Maybe you would trade for a pike fly ?

Prowler 13 in MANGO.

Sweeeeet.....:)

Kaskazi Dorado

comes with swimming pool as standard

Yep I'm leaving Friday morning to hopefully fish from Noon, fly, lure and bait, have I missed anything :)

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

Van being serviced friday morning at 7am :wallbash:

Will be coming up afternoon for book in!

STU :)

OK Prowler 13 Angler - Yellow

Species Hunt: Bass, Bream, Bull Huss, Coalfish, Dogfish, Flounder, Grey Gurnard, Mackerel,

Pike, Pollack, Pouting, Whiting

Previous kayaks:

OK Drifter Angler

Cool Otter Impulse

Anybody got a an address and posctcode for the sat nav.

Preferably, for the place we are staying :P:D

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)