Now Where have I Read That Before?

Leon Roskilly

I was told recently in confidence that there are two plants on AN pretending to have RSA interests at heart but are really here to divide and rule for the benefit of the commercials.

Eeeeh. where do we start looking?

I won't say who told me but i will swear on my kids life that it is true.

:huh::g:

Has me beat Ian.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest challenge
To be honest the thing is hucking joke the fishing news has reached the bottom of the barrell compairing angling to commercial fishing . :angry:

I don’t believe that FN was trying to make any comparisons Paul. I think they where just trying to advocate a transparency in RSA accountability in light of my posting.

If we want accountability, then surely each of us must be accountable for what we do.

Regardless of any comparisons that are made on the strength of ignorance and confusion.

Regards.

Guest challenge
I was told recently in confidence that there are two plants on AN pretending to have RSA interests at heart but are really here to divide and rule for the benefit of the commercials.

:D:D:D:D

Well John Brennan runs a very successful angling business and I work for him. I don’t believe that there is a single angler that comes with us who will not say that we gave 100% for there benefit and intrests.

If not agreeing with the so called representatives of those anglers means that we are plants? Then I hold my hands up and sway in the wind.

I think that people have been reading too many spy novels for all this to be taken seriously.

:clap:

:D:D:D:D

Well John Brennan runs a very successful angling business and I work for him. I don’t believe that there is a single angler that comes with us who will not say that we gave 100% for there benefit and intrests.

If not agreeing with the so called representatives of those anglers means that we are plants? Then I hold my hands up and sway in the wind.

I think that people have been reading too many spy novels for all this to be taken seriously.

:clap:

Hi Binatone, Ken or Challenge or what ever alias you are using today

I don't think for a minute that the accusations were leveled at John Brennan who I have nothing but respect for. I know from personal experiences to go against the grain and do something different in angling isn't easy. He has done well.

I was told about the plants way before your post about the 80 stone of fillets in FN and laughed at the time but it makes you wonder when people can come out with downright lies on the forum aimed at causing more trouble amongst the angling reps.

The gloves are off. I believe you have hidden motives, have caused nothing but trouble on AN since you came on as Binatone then Ken then Challenge and the debacle over an RSA rep allededly sending the information to Fishing News was a downright lie.

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

I wouldn't worry too much about that Ian.

Reds under the beds rumours are always rife in politics and angling politics is no different.

Now that we have been sent to the forum equivalent of Coventry, to discuss these issues amongst ourselves, we can all suspect each other and trust no-one to our heart's content..... ''walls have ears'' and all that paranoid crap.

This is an open discussion forum and anyone can have their say.

If some choose to bulls**t with Chinese whispers, then we are all grown-ups and capable of arguing against what we don't agree with, or defending our posts if others happen to disagree with our personal views.

Anonymous posts and psuedonyms don't help mind you - why people can't post under their own names is a mystery to me.

Cheers

Steve

If you have sent an e-mail to Tim Oliver you have sent it to the wrong editor.

A bit like righting to the metropolitan police commissioner about a parking fine.

Try mailto:david.linkie@btconnect.com

Hi Challenge

Sorry, they have sent it to the right man, I allways send mine to Tim Oliver he is the editor, David Linkie is a correspondant and he passes these things on to Tim before they get printed.

Regards Steve

Hi Ian Burrett

It does not take much for you to betray a confidence then, does it.

Steve

Is one a heavy plant? could be me.

You din't strike me as being a bit of a flower wurzel. :)

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..