malibu yaks

niko

well the yaks have landed in the uk (about time!!!)just waiting on them clearing customs and being distrbuted ,i might finaly get my x !!! .just in time for a bit of cod fishing (recon i might of missed the mackrel now!!!!!)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well the yaks have landed in the uk (about time!!!)just waiting on them clearing customs and being distrbuted ,i might finaly get my x !!! .just in time for a bit of cod fishing (recon i might of missed the mackrel now!!!!!)

EXCELLENT :) I remember how it felt waiting for my Scupper to arrive :yeah: Enjoy Niko :)

With the way the weather is at the mo you may still get Mackies :lol: !!!!

All the best

Seadoodavid~~~~~~ :sun:

EXCELLENT :) I remember how it felt waiting for my Scupper to arrive :yeah: Enjoy Niko :)

With the way the weather is at the mo you may still get Mackies :lol: !!!!

All the best

Seadoodavid~~~~~~ :sun:

cheers mate ,problem is ive got 30 mph winds by me at the mo(could make that first trip out exciting!!!)that will test how stable an x really is!!!! lol

Great stuff!

Enjoy :thumbs:

OK Prowler 13 Angler - Yellow

Species Hunt: Bass, Bream, Bull Huss, Coalfish, Dogfish, Flounder, Grey Gurnard, Mackerel,

Pike, Pollack, Pouting, Whiting

Previous kayaks:

OK Drifter Angler

Cool Otter Impulse

Niko,

nothing wrong with the stability - but they are still wet in a surf. The biggest problem with them is in a strong wind you have hell of a job to turn them through the wind and paddle against it. Loads of room. Stable, comfortable,just more difficult to paddle. get a longer paddle than most - you'll need 230cm really because of the high seat and wide beam. 220 might get away with it.

If I can I'll try and post some pics of me in one out in Sardinia - in a blow. I had it for a test for an Italian mag, so just being hionest.

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

Niko,

nothing wrong with the stability - but they are still wet in a surf. The biggest problem with them is in a strong wind you have hell of a job to turn them through the wind and paddle against it. Loads of room. Stable, comfortable,just more difficult to paddle. get a longer paddle than most - you'll need 230cm really because of the high seat and wide beam. 220 might get away with it.

If I can I'll try and post some pics of me in one out in Sardinia - in a blow. I had it for a test for an Italian mag, so just being hionest.

i was only joking about stability mate ,got a long paddle on order and have to say when i saw those pics it looked fun (or is the word mental lol)

Great news Nick,

When you get her, you know that there's some gulleys at the top end of a certain beach we've got to extract a Turbot from :thumbs:

Don't forget to invite us along.

Stu :)

sounds good mate you will be the first to know