malibu yaks

niko

the x has landed repeat the x has landed woho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

picked it up today ,now need this frelling wind to drop down :yeah::yeah::yeah:

i got the 1st one out the shipment so apart from stuart(grrrrr) im the only one in the uk with an x-factor and the 1st yellow in the uk

I AM A HAPPY BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the x has landed repeat the x has landed woho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

picked it up today ,now need this frelling wind to drop down :yeah::yeah::yeah:

i got the 1st one out the shipment so apart from stuart(grrrrr) im the only one in the uk with an x-factor and the 1st yellow in the uk

I AM A HAPPY BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure that you will be more than delighted with the Malibu - we have a very satisfied clientel in the Malibu range and in particular the X-Factor.

However, if you can, water test your 'yak before your first trip because in keeping with most 'yaks, they can have problems in the scupper areas and it might let in water. Before we allow any 'yaks into our show rooms we check them for leaks. As far as I am aware, we are the only dealer that acknowledges the fact there can be a problem and if one is found we eliminate it before the 'yak goes on sale. Being as we are the importers of Malibu in Australia, we no longer have complaints about them leaking, but we hear of plenty of the others leaking because they have been sold without having been checked. At the moment while being somewhat primitive, our testing facilities are enabling us to achieve close to 100% success in our search for leaks, but we will soon have a testing pool so that one of our staff can sit in the 'yak and test for leaks in a more practical way. The leaks we find are not serious, but we appreciate the fact that purchasers of 'yaks want a dry boat from the word go. And that is what we try to give them.

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

I am sure that you will be more than delighted with the Malibu - we have a very satisfied clientel in the Malibu range and in particular the X-Factor.

However, if you can, water test your 'yak before your first trip because in keeping with most 'yaks, they can have problems in the scupper areas and it might let in water. Before we allow any 'yaks into our show rooms we check them for leaks. As far as I am aware, we are the only dealer that acknowledges the fact there can be a problem and if one is found we eliminate it before the 'yak goes on sale. Being as we are the importers of Malibu in Australia, we no longer have complaints about them leaking, but we hear of plenty of the others leaking because they have been sold without having been checked. At the moment while being somewhat primitive, our testing facilities are enabling us to achieve close to 100% success in our search for leaks, but we will soon have a testing pool so that one of our staff can sit in the 'yak and test for leaks in a more practical way. The leaks we find are not serious, but we appreciate the fact that purchasers of 'yaks want a dry boat from the word go. And that is what we try to give them.

thanks for advise ,pm sent

Hiya Niko.

Good luck with her, and the fishing.

So nice to hear of another proud father with his new baby :clap::D .....have you thought of a name for her ?

Take care.

Bill :)

lol !!!!

know name yet ,by christ it was a long labour!!! now lets see if she's well behaved

chears mate

WOW a supplier who acknowledges that there can be problems, investigates, and tackles the problem head on! How rare is that? :yeah: Nice one :)

SDD~~~~~ :sun:

WOW a supplier who acknowledges that there can be problems, investigates, and tackles the problem head on! How rare is that? :yeah: Nice one :)

SDD~~~~~ :sun:

got to agree there ,and far play to the bloke allso pmed me with loads of advice on how to check for the problems ,

when i picked up the yak(from the new uk distributer i was allso told any problems contact us and it will be sorted which does inspire confidance

very happy with all the people involved and also in the yak thanks all

got to agree there ,and far play to the bloke allso pmed me with loads of advice on how to check for the problems ,

when i picked up the yak(from the new uk distributer i was allso told any problems contact us and it will be sorted which does inspire confidance