German aircrash

Andrew

Looks like the co pilot has done a deliberate job on the aircraft according to the French authorities.

SKY NEWS REPORT

• Like 1

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

BBC Reporting the same :(

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Unbelievable. What would possess someone to do something like that? It's not as if he appears to have had any message to send.

By all acounts he was in complete control, who knows what was going on in his head.

I bet his personal possesions { PC etc } have been siezed by the French authorities and minutely scrutinised.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

The powers to be have now said its mass murder !

• Like 1

“Vescere bracis meis”

Hope its not the start of a trend happened before http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-25482083 think the yanks now don't allow either pilot to leave flight deck ie 2 on duty at all times RIP the victims

• Like 1

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Hope its not the start of a trend happened before http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-25482083 think the yanks now don't allow either pilot to leave flight deck ie 2 on duty at all times RIP the victims

Neither do BA.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

And i will wager ALL airlines will want two pilots on the flightdeck at all times as a result of this murderous act.

“Vescere bracis meis”

Neither do BA.

So what do their pilots do when they need to take a leak or a dump? Are American and BA pilots royalty?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Cory no idea but it did spring to mind after I posted ,work for a fella high up in the CAA and he told me about the American rule didn`t realise that BA did it as well .....what happens if it spreads to buses and trains?

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream: