AN ADVERT IN A NATIONAL NEWSPAPER TO LET ANGLERS KNOW WHATS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENCES

big_cod

Maybe there successful past experiences at angling are blurring there vision of angling in the future?

To gain any kind of success I have always made realistic goals on which to measure my success in what ever I have done.

Catch a box of fish that’s worth £60 today or catch four boxes of fish that where worth £6 a box yesterday. The four boxes that you caught yesterday may have made you think you where successful just as much as the one box would today.

Regards.

In most cases I'm still catching the four box's.

I fish to live and live to fish.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe there successful past experiences at angling are blurring there vision of angling in the future?

To gain any kind of success I have always made realistic goals on which to measure my success in what ever I have done.

Catch a box of fish that’s worth £60 today or catch four boxes of fish that where worth £6 a box yesterday. The four boxes that you caught yesterday may have made you think you where successful just as much as the one box would today.

Regards.

If you were a heavy drinker John I could explain to myself why your posts often make me feel I've just woke from a coma.

In most cases I'm still catching the four box's.

I do hope it is at todays prices

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Guest challenge
If you were a heavy drinker John I could explain to myself why your posts often make me feel I've just woke from a coma.

Explain yourself while you’re still conscious?

Great! :(

News of another DEFRA consultation guiding the development of its fishery management strategy for the next 20years.

It's important that anglers and angling organisations respond to let DEFRA know the importance of better management of the UK Recreational Sea Fisheries and what they need to do to ensure that our Recreational Sea Fisheries are developed to their full potential.

See:

http://www.sacn.org.uk/Conservation-and-Po...g_Focus_5-.html

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

Great! :(

News of another DEFRA consultation guiding the development of its fishery management strategy for the next 20years.

It's important that anglers and angling organisations respond to let DEFRA know the importance of better management of the UK Recreational Sea Fisheries and what they need to do to ensure that our Recreational Sea Fisheries are developed to their full potential.

See:

http://www.sacn.org.uk/Conservation-and-Po...g_Focus_5-.html

What I want to know and Defra does not seem capable of giving an answer to is why do they think that RSAs need to be developed, for which in Spin Speak means Managed, CONTROLLED AND LICENCED, in the first place. WHY CAN'T THEY LEAVE US ALONE?

Out of many things I enjoy in life, those that start with an F tend to feature the most.

Plea to save our fish. Please visit http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Seafishstocks/ and sign it if you agree.

The one on the right is Trubshaw, the one on the left is Teal.

What I want to know and Defra does not seem capable of giving an answer to is why do they think that RSAs need to be developed, for which in Spin Speak means Managed, CONTROLLED AND LICENCED, in the first place. WHY CAN'T THEY LEAVE US ALONE?

Hi Henry, When did you ask defra the question of developing the rsa sector? Why do you think they have not answered you?

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Hello Trubshaw

Because your licence fee will help keep them in the standard of living they have become accustomed to.

I fish to live and live to fish.

Hi Henry, When did you ask defra the question of developing the rsa sector? Why do you think they have not answered you?

I sent them an e-mail and although received an acknowledgement, it just said something about speaking to my local RSA Rep, or words to that effect, I got so angry I deleted it.

Wurzel has hit the nail on the head. It is just another stealth tax.

Out of many things I enjoy in life, those that start with an F tend to feature the most.

Plea to save our fish. Please visit http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Seafishstocks/ and sign it if you agree.

The one on the right is Trubshaw, the one on the left is Teal.

What is the situation if:

You are out on a boat trip with 11 other anglers and so far you have caught your limit of 2 bass, but no one else has caught any.

Do you get your head down until everyone has caught their limit?

Do you carry on fishing and throw everything back?

Do you carry on fishing and throw back everything smaller than those you have already caught?

Do you carry on fishing and at the end of the day, throw back(dead) all but the 2 biggest fish and take them home? Not forgetting to photograph your whole bag before discarding those that put you over your limit!

Edited by Jim Roper

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net