actual fishing!

Happy Dude

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Snatcher and all the best to you and yours for the new year.

I will be at LA Easter time, perhaps Les could join us

Same to you mate,hope you have a great 2007 :thumbs: I am missing the Mull/Drummore like crazy. I am sure we will have some good "adventures" around the place this year :rolleyes:

How many boats are you taking to LA this time and when do you go???

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Same to you mate,hope you have a great 2007 :thumbs: I am missing the Mull/Drummore like crazy. I am sure we will have some good "adventures" around the place this year :rolleyes:

How many boats are you taking to LA this time and when do you go???

Hi John

It's still blowing a permanent hooleigh up here. Just had another three days with a powercut. Cold beans are not nice :wallbash:

We had our annual works outing on New Years day. The ship is closing for refurbishment so was selling all beer at a pound a pint. I haven;t seen the place so busy for a long time.

I go up to LA third week in March with two boats for 4.5 weeks. Let's hope the weather is kinder than last year.

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

Beer £1 a pint in the ship,you could have gave me a bell :rolleyes: Pleased to here you are well,shame about the power cut 3days!!

Was it all of Drummore or just your neck of the woods?

Anyway hope to you you over in LA Ian :thumbs:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

I will be at LA Easter time, perhaps Les could join us

is that an invitation??

i'll look into it, maybe get a couple of days there with the trouble maker in tow :thumbs:

keep the guinness cold :drunk::lol:

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

Speaking of the trouble maker; is Liam out drinking you yet?

listen, if you can't out drink me at your age how hard do you think it must be for liam??

remember, i still have photographic evidence from that night at the clash with tony, fastd and graham :P:lol:

anyway.

for guyfulla.........

went to etive yesterday, left edinburgh with a gale blowing, got to the loch and it was flat calm

fished 4 marks and it was pish, we had about 20 odd spurs mainly 2lbish, tony had one at 4lb and one at 5.5lb, loads of insize whiting, a couple of LSD's and a baby thornback about 2lb

we expected better but enjoyed what we got and it never stopped pouring with rain from the minute we left the loch until we got home, with the amount of flooding on the road we thought we would need the boat to get home and i was going to change my name to noah!!!! :rolleyes:

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

Good report HD :thumbs: I have not been out fishing since I "winterised" the caravan at the Clash :( Davy has me booked in for the Easter weekend so we may cross rods again :thumbs:

Whats this about a drinking comp???Would normally have joined you but am teetotal now so will have a lemonade with you ;)

Really looking forward to it team :clap2::clap2:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

hi les , you were still out fishin ,even though it was not up previous trips for you :thumbdown: i was stuck in work tryin to make up for my laziness just before christmas !

dont think i will manage to wet a line this weekend also got to do the birthday thing :clap2: you know sit there dreamin about fishin while everybody pours drink down my neck :drunk::drunk:

john your teetotal :cc_surrender: hope thats a wind up mate

hi les , you were still out fishin ,even though it was not up previous trips for you :thumbdown: i was stuck in work tryin to make up for my laziness just before christmas !

dont think i will manage to wet a line this weekend also got to do the birthday thing :clap2: you know sit there dreamin about fishin while everybody pours drink down my neck :drunk::drunk:

john your teetotal :cc_surrender: hope thats a wind up mate