Ugly mugs!

SeaDooDavid

Looks like The tope trip in Wales this year could be a good place for a meet.Its about 6 hour drive for me.But well worth the Journey.I didnt catch a tope last year but did enjoy myself though.Good bunch od lads made it very enjoyable.Plus the food was good on The BBQ :thumbs:

Yep Zzip, that's got my name all over it this year if it 's on (pleeeeaaaasssseee) Got a house sitter now and the FPO is a darlin so no problems there (she's not even lookin at this ha ha) I have met a few guys so far and all have been FANTASTIC, as expected, as we share a passion for a damned good sport ---- yak fishin--- so bring it on I say! p.s. I can bring some damn good BBQ sausage and bacon from a well known local source (ask Martin!!) so yeah....cmon!!!

Dave

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A few shots of Cuba early last year to remind me of where im not going this winter :(

72551304.BjpLm4aP.bara.jpg

and one without a hat on

72551305.bbr8Hp2p.pandr.jpg

Hi Phil! lookin sharp mate

Whats the fish? (god, typical fisherman!!! a gorgeous young lady with you and I ask about the fish!!) what is it though ha ha?

Dave

Yep Zzip, that's got my name all over it this year if it 's on (pleeeeaaaasssseee) Got a house sitter now and the FPO is a darlin so no problems there (she's not even lookin at this ha ha) I have met a few guys so far and all have been FANTASTIC, as expected, as we share a passion for a damned good sport ---- yak fishin--- so bring it on I say! p.s. I can bring some damn good BBQ sausage and bacon from a well known local source (ask Martin!!) so yeah....cmon!!!

Dave

Ahhhhhhhhh.But Speciman and I do a pretty mean Welsh Spider crab,should go well with your sausages and Bacon,washed down with a fair few Stellas.Just the recipe for a home made rubby dubby bag whilst out fishing the next day.....Must remember to take my sea sicknesss pills :blink:

Whats the fish? (god, typical fisherman!!! a gorgeous young lady with you and I ask about the fish!!) what is it though ha ha?

Dave

I cant see Phils pics :headhurt:

I just get a white box with a red cross through it.I think my Works PC doesnt like the programme Phil has used for Hosting his pics.

zzippy2.gif

OK Zzippy or Specimen - you two are the whizz kids with pictures......so you'll have to find a likely lookig one of me and post it up - preferably with my tail curled around the branch!

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

Looks like The tope trip in Wales this year could be a good place for a meet.Its about 6 hour drive for me.But well worth the Journey.I didnt catch a tope last year but did enjoy myself though.Good bunch of lads made it very enjoyable.Plus the food was good on The BBQ :thumbs:

This Wales Tope trip ...... When and where is it and is there anywhere to camp nearby .. ?

Edited by Volusian

Ahhhhhhhhh.But Speciman and I do a pretty mean Welsh Spider crab,should go well with your sausages and Bacon,washed down with a fair few Stellas.Just the recipe for a home made rubby dubby bag whilst out fishing the next day.....Must remember to take my sea sicknesss pills :blink:

I cant see Phils pics :headhurt:

I just get a white box with a red cross through it.I think my Works PC doesnt like the programme Phil has used for Hosting his pics.

Ha ha......so true!!

BBQ sounds good though yum yum!!!

dave

Dave

Cheers Dave

The fish is a good ol barracuda. Only one of the day for me :( which was poor considering the location.

Phil, Can't you think of nothing better to do than sit chatting to a bunch of sad old gits on an internet forum? :D:D

im 30 in april doesnt that qualify as an old git, certainly feels like it!!!!!!