Worbarrow bay, Dorset.

codshead

Weather dos'ent look to clever this weekend

there will be a weather window this weekend in the South B) where is your optimism old chap

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there will be a weather window this weekend in the South B) where is your optimism old chap

Sunday is looking fav for the southern area's. Could be a bit snotty at first but calming down quickly.

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I

Even with the weather window Worbarrow may not be worth a launch - could be a swell running down there.

It is already off my list :headhurt:

Sunday is looking fav for the southern area's. Could be a bit snotty at first but calming down quickly.

where are you fishing mate? :rolleyes:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

It is already off my list :headhurt:

where are you fishing mate? :rolleyes:

I'm easy (not in a biblical sense)

I have something to attend to on Saturday that could involve fishing on the south coast weather dependant and Sunday I am free all day and willing to try anywhere. Defo up for a bash if you dont mind some company.

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I

I'm easy (not in a biblical sense)

I have something to attend to on Saturday that could involve fishing on the south coast weather dependant and Sunday I am free all day and willing to try anywhere. Defo up for a bash if you dont mind some company.

be good to have you along if you end up over this way :thumbs:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

assisted rescues---5

Whats Durdle Door like to fish anyone? , I know its just around from Lulworth, so parking and access is easier, and could anyone help with any info on Ringstead Bay, ie, access, best tides and tactics . I'm not looking to fish these venues this weekend, but would looking to go around spring time.

whilst fishing ringstead from the shore i've had more success from the far end of the bay away from the carpark, fished a few comps down there and the winning weights come from this area, its a nudist beach at the far end though. the usual species for the area are caught there, not been down there in the yak so dont know what its like offshore

2007, bass, pout, silver eel

Durdle Door is a renowned conger mark but due to shallow water best to fish for conger there at night.

Fished there year with Zzippy during a warm summers day (or was it the year before) - anyway we didn't get much - lots of wrasse I caught a pollack about a 1 1/2lb.

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

Whats Durdle Door like to fish anyone? , I know its just around from Lulworth, so parking and access is easier, and could anyone help with any info on Ringstead Bay, ie, access, best tides and tactics . I'm not looking to fish these venues this weekend, but would looking to go around spring time.

me and Phooey were going to fish Ringstead at the end of last summer,access is not easy -wind was only about 10mph but we judged it unfishable and went to Portland and caught a conger instead.

species to expect at Ringstead include:Conger,Huss,Rays,Wrasse and Pout

Species to expect at Durdle include:Bass,Conger,Doggies,Rays and Pout

:thumbs:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

assisted rescues---5