Overstock eBay Clearances

Hi all

We've got a few overtsock bargains on eBay at the moment that I thought I'd post here

Fladen Rescue System Floatation Suits in RED/WHITE, Size Large (upto 15½ stone)

REDUCED TO £55.95

Fladen Rescue System Floatation Suits, 2 piece, Yellow/Blue (Upto 13 stone)

REDUCED TO £59.95

Realtree Thermal One Piece Suits, RRP £119.99

REDUCED TO £61.95

Realtree Style Camo Boots, RRP £89..99

REDUCED TO £39.99

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZuk-fishing-bitsQQhtZ-1

Ian W

10p listing day tomorrow - always a good idea to make the most of that, too :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I try and avoid listing much around then! Typically 10p days are flooded with the one-off guys and it dilutes the bidding (most of our items we let run as auctions)

Added today

Manta MX Electric Trolling Motors (54lb Thrust, although we have 24,34,44's in stock). These are manufactured by Browning/Rhino and are literally brand new to the UK (on Ebay and available to buy). Run off 12v Marine/Car type batteries.

Also

I have 50 quantity of Browning First Premium 950 Poles, 9.5m, 18 rated, 8 Section - New for 2007, literally in today, RRP £79.99 each (Browning Catalogue, Page B15) special offer at £49.99 each 'til end of January.

Ian W

Guest Ferret1959
Manta MX Electric Trolling Motors (54lb Thrust, although we have 24,34,44's in stock). These are manufactured by Browning/Rhino and are literally brand new to the UK (on Ebay and available to buy). Run off 12v Marine/Car type batteries.

Just looked at the motor but..........

"

Manta are the new range of electric outboards from the Rhino / Zebco factory in Germany - These are literally brand new to the UK (we are one of only two or three suppliers to take stock), and we will be operating as a main dealer for these, as well as parts servicing, through 2007 and beyond. They truly are stunningly engineered, released in their new format and pricing to shake up the electric outboard market in the UK!

BRAND NEW, 2YEAR WARRANTY

UK MAINLAND CARRIAGE £6.95!!!

IOW, IOM, NI, HIGHLANDS PLEASE ADD £5.95 - Blame our couriers not us for that - but it's what they charge us extra!

BID FROM A QUID"

How can I bid???

Ooops - I relisted an auction as a buy it now and forgot to edit that. We run between 60 and a 100 auctions at a time and it does get confusing sometimes. I'll edit it if I can or post a footnote!

I am keen to get these out in the wild so to speak ferret so if you want one, drop me a PM and we can discuss it!

Crazy prices, but on these items we have basically took the UK main dealership for Browning on an item which will be restricted to 'no more than 5 uk suppliers'. Basically it means we've got to work bloody hard at getting the name out there and trying to do well on the back of it. Phase 1 is brand building which basically means I am going to shift 50 at not much more than cost, basically to get motors out on lakes and people asking about them...

Ian W

Guest Ferret1959

I'm interested in...............................bidding a quid.;)

Be handy if I had a boat.:D

I just like picking fault. ;)