Rod Pods

james17

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Fox A pod and its brilliant. very sturdy and easy to put together.

i had it for a year and never had a problem. only cost me £20 of ebay. shops usually sell them for £40.

84854438.png

This thread must be some sort of Fox advert, but yes i use one too, An X-Pod, quick and easy to put up and rock solid. I don't normally use pods, i preferring using bank sticks, but for fishing from stages or rock hard ground you need one sometimes.

I think the X-pod cost me £30 second hand, new i think they're about £50-£60. :)

Paul.

There's no such thing as a bad days fishing..

Can anyone recomend a sturdy, reliable 3-rod pod for under £50?

I've got a Fox Warrior, plus front & back buzzer bars and Fishrite carry tube. All yours for £40 + P&P. If interested PM me. Only reason for sale is I've upgraded to Fox Quattro pod and only keep Warrior as a reliable back up.

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

Sounds good just a few questions.

How much do you think p & p will be and what condition is it in?

Hi James,

Condition is very good, just a few scratches and a bit of ware and tare on the ends of each leg where they've contacted the ground/bank. Everything else is A1 condition and well looked after. Usually washed down after each session and WD40'd. I would send to you (after cheque cleared!!!) via DHL because I get special rates at work and it would only cost £5.00. So £45.00 total, and it's yours. Let me know.

Yeah that sounds good and if you can throw in the P&P or some rod rests (lost mine) then you've got a deal

Cheers

I'll pay £5 carriage then, no worries yours for £40 . Will PM you my details.

Yeah that sounds good and if you can throw in the P&P or some rod rests (lost mine) then you've got a deal

Cheers

James,

tried to PM you but yours is disabled, please activate becacaue I do not really want to put my full home address on here.