An Alliance Between Anglers And Commercials?

stavey

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote fom Geffaz,

ther all single minded! all this prettying it up is bull*hit!

they make money the goverment makes money! wish the anti trawler organisations wer more pro active! a few limpet mines in the dock might wake em up! greedy short sighted w*nkers!

Don't you just love em Binatone, this one sounds like right rufty tufty, I wonder if he has the balls to go into the Whitby fishermens club and repeat that out loud.

I fish to live and live to fish.

Guest @AUTUMN@

Ah, now we see it. What do you think would happen if he did??? Would the lads buy him a pint?? or would he end up black and blue like that poor bloke who once tried to take a picture of a whitby boat landing fish. Is that what you wish on someone who dares to say what he thinks.

Freedom of speech unless we dont like what you say.

Edited by @AUTUMN@

Guest binatone
Quote fom Geffaz,

ther all single minded! all this prettying it up is bull*hit!

they make money the goverment makes money! wish the anti trawler organisations wer more pro active! a few limpet mines in the dock might wake em up! greedy short sighted w*nkers!

Don't you just love em Binatone, this one sounds like right rufty tufty, I wonder if he has the balls to go into the Whitby fishermens club and repeat that out loud.

I no longer use the fisherman’s club because I no longer wish to belong to the kind of club that accepts people like me as members.

Guest binatone
Ah, now we see it. What do you think would happen if he did??? Would the lads buy him a pint?? or would he end up black and blue like that poor bloke who once tried to take a picture of a whitby boat landing fish. Is that what you wish on someone who dares to say what he thinks.

Freedom of speech unless we dont like what you say.

“Freedom of speech unless we don’t like what you say”

Did you just say that @autumn@?

After all you have just said to me, I cannot believe you said that.

Then again.

Guest @AUTUMN@

The 2 situations are a world apart as well you know. If you want to keep harping on about offshore being better than inshore by all means do. All I said was I find it boring.

Suggesting geffaz go get his head kicked in down the fishermens club is a very different ball game indeed.

I no longer use the fisherman’s club because I no longer wish to belong to the kind of club that accepts people like me as members.

Me niether.