warmer waters

captain cojones

We are having some fantastic weather right now. The temperature in the sun today will be around 30c. Good weather for kayaking.

Hope you have a good day Gary :thumbs: ,don't forget the sunscreen :sun: ,it's blowing a hoolie here! :wallbash:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope you have a good day Gary :thumbs: ,don't forget the sunscreen :sun: ,it's blowing a hoolie here! :wallbash:

Had a fantastic day. Thick mist to start with first thing but it brought some action with lubina and dorada early on this morning.

Did some trolling but got mesmerized by the fish swimming around in the clear waters and sat and watched them instead.

Sun burnt off the mist this afternoon and it hit 24c in the shade, no wind perfect once again.

Gary Smith

Crowle North Lincolnshire UK / Maldives / Puerto De Mazarron Murcia Spain

Gary Smith Fishing

Maldives Fishing Holidays

Fishing 7 Lakes

Had a fantastic day. Thick mist to start with first thing but it brought some action with lubina and dorada early on this morning.

Did some trolling but got mesmerized by the fish swimming around in the clear waters and sat and watched them instead.

Sun burnt off the mist this afternoon and it hit 24c in the shade, no wind perfect once again.

not jealous or anything :wallbash::wallbash:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

sounds like you had a good day gary, i was 700m up a mountain overlooking the sea, and i couldnt make out the horizon as the sea was so flat. must have been lovely down there today.we had 24c in the shade as well. :thumbs:

sounds like you had a good day gary, i was 700m up a mountain overlooking the sea, and i couldnt make out the horizon as the sea was so flat. must have been lovely down there today.we had 24c in the shade as well. :thumbs:

It has been a wonderful day and really enjoyable. I have had a top photographer out here today from the Uk but it was impossible for starters because of the mist. Unfortunatley the fish were about when the mist was at its worst early on and he could not get the real action. Sods law I suppose. Pics are on the web www.kayakfishingspain.com in the gallery.

Gary Smith

Gary Smith Fishing

Fishing 7 Lakes

It has been a wonderful day and really enjoyable. I have had a top photographer out here today from the Uk but it was impossible for starters because of the mist. Unfortunatley the fish were about when the mist was at its worst early on and he could not get the real action. Sods law I suppose. Pics are on the web www.kayakfishingspain.com in the gallery.

just had a look at the gallery Gary.How the hell do you concentrate on fishing with naked ladies laying around? :blink:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

assisted rescues---5

just had a look at the gallery Gary.How the hell do you concentrate on fishing with naked ladies laying around? :blink:

Hi Richi

Unfortunatley it is something I just have to put up with! The best marks are off the 10 kms of nudist beaches so it is the norm down here. Can spoil surfcasting when they swim under the lines but live and let live I say! :clap2:

Gary Smith

Gary Smith Fishing

Fishing 7 Lakes

Hi Richi

Unfortunatley it is something I just have to put up with! The best marks are off the 10 kms of nudist beaches so it is the norm down here. Can spoil surfcasting when they swim under the lines but live and let live I say! :clap2:

If I was there I'd probably foul hook one knowing my luck! :headhurt:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

assisted rescues---5

New years eve 2006 in a T-Shirt :wallbash: we living in the wrong part of the world chaps.

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I