Is this the world's ugliest web site?

corydoras

It certainly is on a 7" tablet

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

It certainly is on a 7" tablet

:bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Ugh, It reminded me of some of the old ads in the angling mags. With that in mind I had to look at the "Sexy Piker", not sure what I expected to see, but that wasn't it.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

All,

This is one I actually look at from time to time http://www.harborfreight.com/

I really don't like that one with multiple things moving at one time

Phone

Wow, "a one off mothers day sale"! I'd love to see my wifes face if my kids bought any of that stuff for her. :o:o

Is it just an American thing, Phone? Buying a machete, and a set of Ratchet tie downs, for your good lady. :D

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Buying a machete, and a set of Ratchet tie downs, for your good lady. :D

This 50 Shades of Grey business has gone too far.
  • Like 1

gozzer,

The machete is mandatory in all situations - tie downs optional depending on the size of your kids. For small children see the duct tape section. You just tape them to the wall.

Phone

• Like 2