FTAO Snatcher....

Norrie

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye i did,nt share a room with you norrie , BUT I WAS IN THE SAME HOTEL!! :headhurt::wallbash::clap2::clap2::thumbs:

You just need to be in Lochaline at the same time to know Norrie snores :) :)

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Right, thats it, you wait till a guy's at work, then start....ok ,,...you are ALL getting early alarm calls in half an hour....hee hee......which makes it 0505hrs........wont worry Davy tho, I call him early quite regularly ...ROFLMAO..... :D :D :D :D :D :D

and, hope no more bits fall off the boat , specially at Easter weekend !!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

I've shared a room with you though and he is definitely right

And its your last mate !!!!!! :D:clap2::D:clap2: get yer own room next time...oh, and yer own lift too !!!!!!! :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Edited by Norrie

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

:sun::sun::sun:

Right, thats it, you wait till a guy's at work, then start....ok ,,...you are ALL getting early alarm calls in half an hour....hee hee......which makes it 0505hrs........wont worry Davy tho, I call him early quite regularly ...ROFLMAO..... :D :D :D :D :D :D

and, hope no more bits fall off the boat , specially at Easter weekend !!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

And its your last mate !!!!!! :D:clap2::D:clap2: get yer own room next time...oh, and yer own lift too !!!!!!! :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

:sun::sun::sun:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Hmmmm. Must all be asleep John..its not that early is it ????...but left messages for them....so, hopefully in an hour or so, the voicemail will kick in !!!!! LOL..... :D :D :D :D

Theocritis..

Nice one Norrie :thumbs: I am on earlies this week so the alarm is set for 04.30 every morning :headhurt: On the plus side I finish at 14.00 every day.

Roll on Easter mate :clap2:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Nice one Norrie :thumbs: I am on earlies this week so the alarm is set for 04.30 every morning :headhurt: On the plus side I finish at 14.00 every day.

Roll on Easter mate :clap2:

:clap2: That doesn't sound too good, I start at 0700 this week and finish at 1400, 1430 Friday, next week I start at 0900 and finish at 1700, Monday to Thursday and have Friday off, flexitime I think it's called. :clap2:

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Feb 19 2007, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:clap2: That doesn't sound too good, I start at 0700 this week and finish at 1400, 1430 Friday, next week I start at 0900 and finish at 1700, Monday to Thursday and have Friday off, flexitime I think it's called. :clap2:

What long hours you both do !!!! :blink: I go to work at 11pm, clock in, then start at about 1/2 past midnight...work till around 4 am, with a 45 min break in between, then go home!!!! Now, THATS a real job.....but its taken years of training to get there !!!!! :D :D

Here Guy, Last time we fished together, you were living in the car park, under an old tarpaulin !!!!! did you sneak into the hotel ???? :D :D :D

Looking forward to Easter tho, must admit !!!!! :D :D

Snatch, you have PM mate, or will have in a mo !!!

Theocritis..

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Feb 19 2007, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->:clap2: That doesn't sound too good, I start at 0700 this week and finish at 1400, 1430 Friday, next week I start at 0900 and finish at 1700, Monday to Thursday and have Friday off, flexitime I think it's called. :clap2:

What long hours you both do !!!! :blink: I go to work at 11pm, clock in, then start at about 1/2 past midnight...work till around 4 am, with a 45 min break in between, then go home!!!! Now, THATS a real job.....but its taken years of training to get there !!!!! :D :D

Here Guy, Last time we fished together, you were living in the car park, under an old tarpaulin !!!!! did you sneak into the hotel ???? :D :D :D

Looking forward to Easter tho, must admit !!!!! :D :D

Snatch, you have PM mate, or will have in a mo !!!

Call that a job, the guy we are working for at the moment has told us we are having the day off on Friday to go golfing in Devon he has booked a cottage and is still going to pay us for the day as well.

Hopefully won't be able to here either you or Jabee at Easter as we are staying in a caravan somewhere up the hill. Whats the final tally/delegate list for Easter weekend then.

We all love you really Norrie

Cheers

Gareth