• Please log in to reply
652 replies to this topic

#11 chappers

chappers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 10:06 PM

Hmmm, Sounds a bit suss mate, :rolleyes: has Guy been sneaking around the hotel listening at doors again ????? :D :D :D Cos, I dont remember sharing a room with him !!!! :blink: :blink:

I've shared a room with you though and he is definitely right

#12 theguyfulla

theguyfulla

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:fishing

Posted 18 February 2007 - 10:26 PM

Hmmm, Sounds a bit suss mate, :rolleyes: has Guy been sneaking around the hotel listening at doors again ????? :D :D :D Cos, I dont remember sharing a room with him !!!! :blink: :blink:

aye i did,nt share a room with you norrie , BUT I WAS IN THE SAME HOTEL!! :headhurt: :wallbash: :clap2: :clap2: :thumbs:

#13 Davy Holt

Davy Holt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,775 posts
  • Interests:fishing for anything but mainly Common Skate

Posted 18 February 2007 - 10:51 PM

aye i did,nt share a room with you norrie , BUT I WAS IN THE SAME HOTEL!! :headhurt: :wallbash: :clap2: :clap2: :thumbs:

You just need to be in Lochaline at the same time to know Norrie snores :) :)
Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

#14 Norrie

Norrie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,634 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, shooting, and sometimes a wee bit of fishing...:)

Posted 19 February 2007 - 04:36 AM

Right, thats it, you wait till a guy's at work, then start....ok ,,...you are ALL getting early alarm calls in half an hour....hee hee......which makes it 0505hrs........wont worry Davy tho, I call him early quite regularly ...ROFLMAO..... :D :D :D :D :D :D

and, hope no more bits fall off the boat , specially at Easter weekend !!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

I've shared a room with you though and he is definitely right

And its your last mate !!!!!! :D :clap2: :D :clap2: get yer own room next time...oh, and yer own lift too !!!!!!! :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Edited by Norrie, 19 February 2007 - 04:34 AM.

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic  rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

#15 Snatcher

Snatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,909 posts
  • Interests:Angling,Shooting,Drinking,Darts,Tying fishing flies/lures,Weigh training,following NUFC football club,more drinking

Posted 19 February 2007 - 05:03 AM

:sun: :sun: :sun:

Right, thats it, you wait till a guy's at work, then start....ok ,,...you are ALL getting early alarm calls in half an hour....hee hee......which makes it 0505hrs........wont worry Davy tho, I call him early quite regularly ...ROFLMAO..... :D :D :D :D :D :D
and, hope no more bits fall off the boat , specially at Easter weekend !!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:
And its your last mate !!!!!! :D :clap2: :D :clap2: get yer own room next time...oh, and yer own lift too !!!!!!! :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

:sun: :sun: :sun:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend
HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

#16 Norrie

Norrie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,634 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 05:27 AM

Hmmmm. Must all be asleep John..its not that early is it ????...but left messages for them....so, hopefully in an hour or so, the voicemail will kick in !!!!! LOL..... :D :D :D :D

Theocritis..

#17 Snatcher

Snatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,909 posts
  • Interests:Angling,Shooting,Drinking,Darts,Tying fishing flies/lures,Weigh training,following NUFC football club,more drinking

Posted 19 February 2007 - 04:34 PM

Nice one Norrie :thumbs: I am on earlies this week so the alarm is set for 04.30 every morning :headhurt: On the plus side I finish at 14.00 every day.

Roll on Easter mate :clap2:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend
HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

#18 Norm B

Norm B

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • Interests:Sea Angling, Conservation and shooting.

Posted 19 February 2007 - 05:02 PM

Nice one Norrie :thumbs: I am on earlies this week so the alarm is set for 04.30 every morning :headhurt: On the plus side I finish at 14.00 every day.

Roll on Easter mate :clap2:

:clap2: That doesn't sound too good, I start at 0700 this week and finish at 1400, 1430 Friday, next week I start at 0900 and finish at 1700, Monday to Thursday and have Friday off, flexitime I think it's called. :clap2:

#19 Norrie

Norrie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,634 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 06:30 PM

B)-->
QUOTE(Norm B @ Feb 19 2007, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:clap2: That doesn't sound too good, I start at 0700 this week and finish at 1400, 1430 Friday, next week I start at 0900 and finish at 1700, Monday to Thursday and have Friday off, flexitime I think it's called. :clap2:[/quote]

What long hours you both do !!!! :blink: I go to work at 11pm, clock in, then start at about 1/2 past midnight...work till around 4 am, with a 45 min break in between, then go home!!!! Now, THATS a real job.....but its taken years of training to get there !!!!! :D :D

Here Guy, Last time we fished together, you were living in the car park, under an old tarpaulin !!!!! did you sneak into the hotel ???? :D :D :D

Looking forward to Easter tho, must admit !!!!! :D :D

Snatch, you have PM mate, or will have in a mo !!!

Theocritis..

#20 chappers

chappers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 06:53 PM

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Feb 19 2007, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->:clap2: That doesn't sound too good, I start at 0700 this week and finish at 1400, 1430 Friday, next week I start at 0900 and finish at 1700, Monday to Thursday and have Friday off, flexitime I think it's called. :clap2:
What long hours you both do !!!! :blink: I go to work at 11pm, clock in, then start at about 1/2 past midnight...work till around 4 am, with a 45 min break in between, then go home!!!! Now, THATS a real job.....but its taken years of training to get there !!!!! :D :D
Here Guy, Last time we fished together, you were living in the car park, under an old tarpaulin !!!!! did you sneak into the hotel ???? :D :D :D
Looking forward to Easter tho, must admit !!!!! :D :D

Snatch, you have PM mate, or will have in a mo !!!

Call that a job, the guy we are working for at the moment has told us we are having the day off on Friday to go golfing in Devon he has booked a cottage and is still going to pay us for the day as well.

Hopefully won't be able to here either you or Jabee at Easter as we are staying in a caravan somewhere up the hill. Whats the final tally/delegate list for Easter weekend then.

We all love you really Norrie

Cheers
Gareth