RSA Strategy Update

glennk

http://www.sacn.org.uk/Conservation-and-Po...Next_Steps.html

At times the meeting bordered on becoming fractious over some of the more contentious issues, but always remained civil and constructive.

Can someone who was at the meeting elaborate on what happened please ?

Are there any minutes for this meeting or any publicly available record of the happenings please ?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Glenn

I've had exactly the same problem over on the BASS website forum. It seems no one wants to say what happened in any real detail. All this secret squirrels crap is p*ssing me right off. I'm about an inch away from telling them to stick it all up their ar*es.

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Edited by Steve Coppolo

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

Hi Glenn

I've had exactly the same problem over on the BASS website forum. It seems no one wants to say what happened in any real detail. All this secret squirrels crap is p*ssing me right off. I'm about an inch away from telling them to stick it all up their ar*es.

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Meetings with DEFRA should be minuted and under the freedom of information act we should have access to those minutes. I want to know what has been said and by whom. We had a lot of carry on last time over secrecy its about time they learnt a lesson.

There will be minutes, eventually. But what happened to keeping the troops informed? There were RSA reps there, and they should keep the rest of us informed, it's as simple as that.

Hi steve

quote / troops

That picture I posted was about right then lol :clap2::clap2::clap2:

:thumbs:

steve

Leon ? Steve Pitts ? what can you tell us ?

You've got me guessing now ?

At times the meeting bordered on becoming fractious over some of the more contentious issues

What were the contentious issues ?

Having read some of the responses myself I notice that DEFRA themselves, commercial fishermen and the NFSA get a bit of a slating. What did DEFRA think about this ? were they surprised that, after 3 meetings with rsa reps and a drafted document contributed to by rsa reps, there were so many concerns from the anglers the reps are supposed to be representing ?

I have lots more questions, when will someone answer them ?

Edited by glennk