German Girl Two

Peter Waller

On our new friend Patrizia's suggestion I opened her website via Google so I could use the translation facility!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q...earch&meta=

See here:

Mouse bus

written of: busschneera (IP stored)

Date: 16. October:09

hello

looks you times on me pleases the sow well.

81er CT live-mobilely ex post office bus

one must have fun live also times in

2 times works on. Last to 16.10.06 21:16.

Do we have a very smart, good looking new age traveler in our midst? I have had our good friend Vagabond, another new age traveler, vintage, park up for the night in his motor home so one more would be good.

Patrizia, is this how you will visit Britain? Cool if yoo do!

P.S. Ignore those doubting Thomases! Miserable lot.

Edited by Peter Waller

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My god, Peter,

you are fast. :thumbs: Thanks for taking that step out in forum again for me. I was actually just trying to open the topic again myself, when I had a feeling to check the Coarse Fishing. And look what I've found. :clap2: Now we can have more fun chats, cool. How did you like my Website? It's not finished yet, but I'm working hard on it.

I'm actually still on the look out for nice places to fish in the UK. So let me now, where you prefer to fish, what is mostly cought there and what your technik is. Tell me something about your beautyful country and the people. I'm still planing on moving there as soon as possible. That's why I want to take a trip first, to see, where I like it most.

Always open for good tips and always on the look for new friends - I feel, that I have found a few already. :group:

By the way. I dont feel any hostility in me, to nobody. I'm shure it was just a joke, forgive a girl from germany, that got to get used to the british sence of humor. :hug:

Yes, the bus will bring me to britain. It's a cool old vihical. Makes a lot of noises, but it works. I can sleep in it, cook in it and, and that's the best part, fish out of it. There's even a toilette in it. I also write my novels sometimes in it.

Edited by Patrizia

4ham55k.jpg

'My god, Peter, you are fast.'

That brings back old memories!!!!! (Eva, Hamburg, 1964)

Welcome back, you little devil you.

So, you actually have an ex post office bus to travel around in. That will be great. We could soon put an itinerary together for you. When Newt visited the UK last spring we did the same for him and Jan, his delightful wife. That was a memorable time for all those involved. We have 'fish-ins' where forum members meet up. Be good if your visit coincided with one of those gatherings.

Edited by Peter Waller

Further to your question about carp on the tyne. Unfortunatly (?), we don't have any. The river has a very small number of species of coarse fish, and at the places I fish they are a very rare visitor.

We do get some pike, plenty of eels, minnows and perch. downstream they also get dace and chub. The main fishing is for trout sea trout and salmon.

I should have mentioned, though a 10kg sea trout is a possibiliy only 1 or 2 at that size have been caught. Most sea trout are between 1kg and 3kg. Most salmon are between 4kg and 7kg but somewhere along the river there will be reports of 5 or 6 salmon ver the 15kg mark with a rare fish over 20kg.

I may be wrong but the british salmon record was and probably still is held by a woman, as is the english record and the irish record. There seem to be more female anglers in game fishing than in coarse fishing.

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

'My god, Peter, you are fast.'

That brings back old memories!!!!!

:bigemo_harabe_net-163: That was a good one. I wonder how old those memories are! :g: Just joking! Oh please put an itinerary together for me, as soon as I find some time and when I got enough infromation about britain. So please guys, don't let me down! But there is one thing for shure, I must come to see you, Peter. You make me laugh so much - I really like that.

I'de love you be part of one of the fish-ins, Would like to all the guys. Tell me more about them, where are they take place and how many times a year? I'm glad that Newt and his wife had a good time, and I'm shure, I'll have too.

Hi phil,

nice to hear from you again, and thanks for answering my questions.

I'm sorry to hear, that there are no carps in the tyne, but I'm still interested in the river.But it is good news that there are some pikes there and eels, that's cool. But I have to find out what minnows and perch, dace and chub are. Hope the dictionary tells me.

Even though there awere only a few 10 Kg sea trout caught, thatisn't so important to me. I wouldn't mind catching one with 1 Kg, for the beginning - I work myself up then. :D Man would that be fun to catch a salmon, regardless how much Kg that fish would have. Imagine a 20 Kg salmon on my hook. I only weigh 50 Kg. Boy would he shake me. :boxing: Please tell me more about your area, it's very interesting.

You wrote: I may be wrong but the british salmon record was and probably still is held by a woman, as is the english record and the irish record. There seem to be more female anglers in game fishing than in coarse fishing.

I always Knew women are good with hooks. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, I must work now. Must call a few newspapers to make them write over me and my new book. Keep your fingers crossed. Chat with you later, looking forward to that! :punk:

Edited by Patrizia

4ham55k.jpg

Hi Jayson69,

nice to meet you. I have no idea, what a hubby is, but I suppose that your talking about my better half. He showed me how to fish, but how do you know that he's a fisherman? :thumbs: Are you in a german forum and know him?

So you live in Hannover. I can't believe of running into a countryman of mine, here in a british forum. Are you a britsh man living in Germany or are you a real German?

And how come you know my nickname, - Patty??? Who are you?

Hi Ferret,

Yes Ronny does use the Internet, but he doesn't speak english, unfortunately.

How come you know, that my husbands name is Ronny?

Boy, you all surprise me now. :clap2:

Take care,

Patrizia

Edited by Patrizia

4ham55k.jpg