German Girl Two

• Please log in to reply
246 replies to this topic

#241 jerry weijers

jerry weijers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • Interests:fish on big bream tench <br />fishing with the centre pin <br />i dreaming of cacth a barbel in holland

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:47 PM

Do catch you barbel at your part of rhein ?

Gr jerry
And as finishing touch
god created the dutch

#242 phil dean

phil dean

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts
  • Interests:fishing, when i'm allowed and being a dad

Posted 11 April 2007 - 09:39 AM

hi patty, the cat's 17, we've decided that if the tablets don't work, she's too old to go thorugh the op, we'll just have to keep feeding her huge amounts.
phil,
JOIN ANMC TODAY

#243 Patrizia

Patrizia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:- writing<br />- reading<br />- fishing<br />- art<br />- vampires<br />- making new friends

Posted 11 April 2007 - 04:11 PM

Hi Jerry,

nice to meet you, and again sorry for the late reply. It's unintentional, I swear. Now to your question: Yes, we do catch a lot of barbel at that part of the Rhein. As you shurely know, the Rhein is a very big river and the barabels, like every other fish, grow quite big there. The biggest barbel caught was 10, 4 kg 570 g and 81 cm, caught by Daniel Berthold, in the Rhein bei Remagen. :thumbs: We catch barbels nearly every time we go fishing there, just like Brassen. The barbels like cheese very much and that is nearly a shure catch, exept for our last trip, but it was just to cold, I guess. Where do you go fishing, and what's your favorite catch and your biggest? How is the area where you fish?

Hi Phil,

sorry to hear hat about your cat. So she is the same age as ours. We were just lucky that our cat is very strong and healthy for his age. The operation it self was no problem and his eye is getting better now. I can understand your decision, not to have the op done and I hope the tablets work for your cat. What's his or her name?

#244 Guest_Fenix_*

Guest_Fenix_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2007 - 06:40 PM

Not heard Patti on for a while???

#245 The Flying Tench

The Flying Tench

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,189 posts
  • Interests:general coarse fishing

Posted 15 May 2007 - 09:43 PM

The biggest barbel caught was 10, 4 kg 570 g and 81 cm,

Sorry, I don't understand the weight. Is the comma between 10 and 4 the same as a decimal point? In which case where do the 570gm come in?
john clarke

#246 Myster

Myster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 10:37 PM

hi patty, quite new to this but i thought i'd just say hello or guten tag :thumbs:
"I Feel Sorry For People Who Don't Drink.
When They Wake Up In The Morning,
That's As Good As They're Going To Feel All Day".
---------- Frank Sinatra ----------

#247 phil dean

phil dean

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts
  • Interests:fishing, when i'm allowed and being a dad

Posted 16 May 2007 - 09:24 AM

hadn't looked in myself............

Cat's on drugs, costing me a fortune...........she better behave herself!!! (yeah like I mean it!)

The cat's called fimbles.

well... the fly season is in full swing hence I'm not on here as much, added to which I'm setting up a new company and I've taken on the chair role for the Junior Chamber of Commerce for the North east.

I'm very busy but do miss reading this on going saga.
phil,
JOIN ANMC TODAY