reliving the past!

chesters1

i am in Ecstasy ,my Mrs recently found an audio tape sent to her when her great uncle died many years ago of the funeral (obviously Mormons do such things?) bugger no tape player that old crap went when you could bolt a CD player to your car stereo!

so i bought this to transfer it to digital

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220945086884?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

not found the damn tape again yet (mrs epilepsy removes some of her short ((and long)) memory) but it will turn up so i am converting my old tapes to MP3 ,sure most of what i have is "out there" but theres a sense of nostalgia listening to pretty crude (compared to now) tapes ,i am listening while using the good bit of software that came with it to record it my Tubular Bells2 tape and its not just music you can hear the past when it goes strange when it got twisted in the machine but didn't break ,i can remember that as if it was yesterday

bit of fun but better than nothing

the Mrs kin was quite high up in the UK mormon church being involved in the building of the london temple? before moving to Canada ,going by the tape he was well respected in mormon circles (sent us a 5 Dollar bill once ..worth about 4p but after the disapointment went (we were worse than broke then) the thought was nice

you can record anything in reality just plugging into the pc but this makes it easier and less dusty finding the imputs in the back of your pc! and the software helps

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Years ago I converted some vinyl records that weren't available on CD onto CDR's. They have since been compressed and added to my MP3 collection. It still brings a little smile to my face when I hear the pops and crackles at the start of the tracks.

Of course these days, almost everything turns up on Youtube and you can grab some incredibly rare tracks from there.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Years ago I converted some vinyl records that weren't available on CD onto CDR's. They have since been compressed and added to my MP3 collection. It still brings a little smile to my face when I hear the pops and crackles at the start of the tracks.

Of course these days, almost everything turns up on Youtube and you can grab some incredibly rare tracks from there.

Yes like this ,my tape got eaten long ago ,bugger it wont take my cutnpaste ,full version then!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Not my cup of tea but I can't mock because this was one of the tracks that I converted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUClC6FWkTY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUClC6FWkTY

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

10pints and you wont see the difference

I spend time in Thailand.

I make a point of seeing the difference!

They sell whatneys red lable or party seven in Thailand? Blimey i can see the reason all those old yanks go there now ,i thought it was just to bang cock

Edited by chesters1