Scrabster re-visited

Orca

Kcrusty,

Why appologise for something and then immediatly come out with a comment that is sure to get certain peoples backs up????????????????? Your obviously not a Bass angler, as a few of the lads on AN are, why not just let things be hey? Read Eltons thread regarding 'chill out'. I see you havn't been on the forum very long, try and see the big picture before you go wadeing in and upsetting people, its not what its about.

All the best to you all

Scotty

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey David not many posts to go and you can join me as a new *superposter* I became one on saturday night :D:D

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Scotty mate, Kcrusty actually moved onto one of those tax haven islands for a year or so to specifically target Bass and other species and he has also been on AN for at least 6 years, if not longer, but just took a year away from the internet, due to fishing commitments, and set a new account on his return. You may not be aware that there were some threads that were pulled due to there unwarrented offensive and menacing nature. All Kcrusty is doing is expressing his point of view.

All the best :)

SandTiger:

Kcrusty ... has also been on AN for at least 6 years, if not longer, but just took a year away from the internet, due to fishing commitments, and set a new account on his return.

Interesting SandTiger. So he registered before Elton who has only been on here since January 19, 2000.

Elton's member number is 2 and we has always wondered who got registered with #1. Hmmmmm.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Ahhhh, well maybe there was a tad of poetic licence and confusion with uk.rec.fishing.sea :P:P:D

But the point is still valid as he was onboard fairly early but lost his original log-in details, as you do

Who is number 6 thou - http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/p/prisoner.htm

I know Orca, I don't know where they have all gone :D , I've been a member at another forum for almost 5 years and am only on 309 posts.

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!