Scrabster re-visited

Orca

scotty i plain and simple havent done anything wrong if people take my comments out of context is that my problem.

maybe if people werent so quick to judje with out hearing the the full story and asking questions first there wouldnt have been any problem.

oh and ive been a member of AN for years!

formerly know as crusty formerly know as crustymk1

i will put as much time into catching bass as the next bloke and ive had hundreds of good bass,

my orriginaly comment was they are a pest!

and they can be a pest when your fishing for other very good fish like sole,rays,conger,pollock,flounder,mullet....

need i go on i also fish for all of the above every season. rays i have the biggest problem with bass stealing my baits before the rays get to it.

the problem is if i was talking about dog fish being pest no one whould of too a second look but mention bass in a negitive like and look what happens.

dose it not remind you of you carp and bivvy days??

ok i sick of trying to explain my comments now. the comment was my very first post after a year just reading eltons emails.

if people still have a problem with my comments well live with it because ive nothing to worry about moraly or other wise if people have such a problem with it go and joine the anti fishing W***** then i know were i can really pick a fight

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fair enough after all this thats it is it.

ive had threats aimed to me and all sort all you can say is "fair enough". a little word from the offendors would be nice

now come on they teach it is school

ssssooooooor

Guest bennyTHEBASS

he will be an old man first!!!

but i do agree with krusty on one thing slx,s are deffo the best :P

Hiya, Right, I've booked plenty rooms at the Weigh Inn for Easter, but now need to refresh the list of who wants what type of room, so, would you all please PM me with yer needs...Room type only please.. :rolleyes::rolleyes: ...Davy and Linda, dinny worry ,cos you are all sorted...ok. You are both second on the list,after me and the boss. :D:D Also, if there is anyone not going to make it, please get an absence note from yer undertaker, cos thats all we will accept....Seeya. :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/