for sale BAIT ADDITIVES

flyfish

At last i found the right post,, if anyone would like to improve their catch, please see my items for sale on ebay, i have a boilie dip, hookbait additive, groundbait additive, and a fly fishing additive, i make these additives myself using natural herbs and plant extracts,,, they are very popular , see my feedback for these items, just go to ebay and type in linacalo,, they all come with 100% money back guarantee and a safety data sheet if required, all products are non toxic and enviromentally friendly,,,,, if you have any questions, please ask,, i will not however answer to stupid questions thanks

Take a look in our Ebay shop for Carp Baits, Additives & other items

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Secret-Bait-A...Q3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

Just had a look, I'm impressed -

to quote from your listing:

"As a champion fly fisherman, I have won many competitions on many venues simply by USING A CERTAIN ATTRACTANT and I will continue winning most matches I enter, you will not see this advertised in any fishing magazine or in any tackle shop. This is made for one reason only TOO CATCH LARGE TROUT I call myself a champion because over the last 4 years I have been doing experiments to create an attractant that YOU SIMPLY SPRAY ON THE FLY"

Maybe you wouldn't mind telling us which competions? What venues?

Barry

Just had a look, I'm impressed -

"As a champion fly fisherman, I have won many competitions on many venues simply by USING A CERTAIN ATTRACTANT and I will continue winning most matches I enter, you will not see this advertised in any fishing magazine or in any tackle shop. This is made for one reason only TOO CATCH LARGE TROUT I call myself a champion because over the last 4 years I have been doing experiments to create an attractant that YOU SIMPLY SPRAY ON THE FLY"

yes sure,,nomad 1999,2000,20002,2003,,,,,,,2001 was cancelled, national rivers championships,, i practise and teach at syon park in brentford west london,,,,if any of you know loopy,, me and my father was fishing next to him at syon on sat,,, he was amazed at how many trout i caught, i think it was 7 or 8 in 2hrs thanks for your question

As a champion fly fisherman myself, I would never dream of cheating by adding attractants...you'll be using maggots next.

PS. I am 4 time leinster champion, Irish champion, and ex Irish International...as Barry said, what competitions and where, and what is your real name?

IF YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE THE BEST

Don't seek a second opinion.

http://www.anglingireland.info

Fish Paintings

Linocut fishy prints..

As a champion fly fisherman myself, I would never dream of cheating by adding attractants...you'll be using maggots next.

PS. I am 4 time leinster champion, Irish champion, and ex Irish International...as Barry said, what competitions and where, and what is your real name?

Hi greg,, my name is edward, my brother is paul,,,,,i have answered the last question, but as of yet, its not being displayed,,,,,i would not call adding an attractant to a fly cheating,,,,,do you not add gink to your , most fishermen today add an attractant, carp anglers, match anglers

Thanks for your question

yes sure,,nomad 1999,2000,20002,2003,,,,,,,2001 was cancelled, national rivers championships,, i practise and teach at syon park in brentford west london,,,,if any of you know loopy,, me and my father was fishing next to him at syon on sat,,, he was amazed at how many trout i caught, i think it was 7 or 8 in 2hrs thanks for your question

If he was amazed at two people catching 7 or 8 trout in 2 hrs (it was 8 in 3 hrs in your previous post <_< ) then he must be easily amazed :rolleyes:

That is not particularly impressive for a stocked lake. last Saturday I fished a local stillwater where I had a dozen and the top performer had 41, no attractants or secret formulae, just effective fishing with the right fly. :D

I would be interested in the opinion of the competition organisers on whether using a chemical attractant is cheating or not.

Think I'll pass on your kind offer ;) (That's about as polite as I can phrase it :yeah: )

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

If he was amazed at two people catching 7 or 8 trout in 2 hrs (it was 8 in 3 hrs in your previous post <_< ) then he must be easily amazed :rolleyes:

That is not particularly impressive for a stocked lake. last Saturday I fished a local stillwater where I had a dozen and the top performer had 41, no attractants or secret formulae, just effective fishing with the right fly. :D

I would be interested in the opinion of the competition organisers on whether using a chemical attractant is cheating or not.

Think I'll pass on your kind offer ;) (That's about as polite as I can phrase it :yeah: )

Sportsman,, i don't want to get into a debate on this,, but where did you read that it was a chemical base, the product would not be licenced if it was chemical based,, all my additives are plant & herb extracts, and all carry a safety data sheet,, you can also see the products in Angling Times Thanks for your question, oh buy the way it was just me who caught the 8, my farter only had 2 cheers

Guest Ferret1959

How about some samples for feild testing. :)

(noted my spelling mistake, well it was late. ;) )

Edited by Ferret1959

Not going to catch many "Fields" no matter HOW good the gear is Dave!! And the guy did ask for no "Silly" Questions as well........... ^_^

Just got this page??http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=linacalo

Edited by Chris Goddard

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

I then of course realised Sadat that you meant searching for your ID on ebay as opposed to "lincalo" Well GOOD feedback certainly!! But all seem to be about the delivery of the item as opposed to actual usage, so can you or are you actually prepared to try and prove some of your claims? Not that I disbelieve you but sorry to say but people who sell "Money Making Letters" do make me nervous! Can you PM me when you reach the required number of posts and I would then like to talk more about this with you. I own and run a tackle shop in France you see.

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))