for sale BAIT ADDITIVES

flyfish

I then of course realised Sadat that you meant searching for your ID on ebay as opposed to "lincalo" Well GOOD feedback certainly!! But all seem to be about the delivery of the item as opposed to actual usage, so can you or are you actually prepared to try and prove some of your claims? Not that I disbelieve you but sorry to say but people who sell "Money Making Letters" do make me nervous! Can you PM me when you reach the required number of posts and I would then like to talk more about this with you. I own and run a tackle shop in France you see.

Hi chris,,the letter sadat, is not mine,,im seling this for someone else who should be selling some of my items,,,trading partner on ebay,,,,,as soon as i get some more feedback on the fly fishing additive,, i will display it,,,i have found that even though items have been sold, customers will leave feedback once they have tried the product,,, if you look on my listing under boilie dip, and read the feedback at the bottom of the page, you will see the feeedback i recieved for this item thanks

Take a look in our Ebay shop for Carp Baits, Additives & other items

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Secret-Bait-A...Q3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

Yes I realise too late AGAIn about that!! Well it WAS particularly early!! :rolleyes:

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Is this the same "magic" product that irishcottagemeadow is selling?? :blink:

No, certainly not,,my products have been selling on ebay for nearly 2 years,,,this guy decided to try and copy my idea, even using the same text,, i am taking legal action against him thanks for question

Take a look in our Ebay shop for Carp Baits, Additives & other items

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Secret-Bait-A...Q3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

Guest Ferret1959

Well you ain't answered my question even though Chris made an attempt.

Chris, you wanna see the fields round her mate, they is biggun. :lol:

Hi greg,, my name is edward, my brother is paul,,,,,i have answered the last question, but as of yet, its not being displayed,,,,,i would not call adding an attractant to a fly cheating,,,,,do you not add gink to your , most fishermen today add an attractant, carp anglers, match anglers

Thanks for your question

And what about the main Questions, ie. You claim to be a champion angler, so....

What competitions have you won?

Where did you win them?

Do you fish any of the main competitions? if yes, in what place did you come?

i would not call adding an attractant to a fly cheating,,,,,do you not add gink to your , most fishermen today add an attractant, carp anglers, match anglers

Thanks for your question

Gink is a water reppellant for keeping a dry fly dry, not an attractant.

Carp Anglers and Match anglers use bait, fly anglers don't.

IF YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE THE BEST

Don't seek a second opinion.

http://www.anglingireland.info

Fish Paintings

Linocut fishy prints..

yes sure,,nomad 1999,2000,20002,2003,,,,,,,2001 was cancelled, national rivers championships,, i practise and teach at syon park in brentford west london,,,,if any of you know loopy,, me and my father was fishing next to him at syon on sat,,, he was amazed at how many trout i caught, i think it was 7 or 8 in 2hrs thanks for your question

1999 Nomad UK National Rivers Champion - Edward Abbey

2002, Jim Fairgrieve’s catch of seven fish over the four sessions won the day,

I don't know who won 2000, but the anglers fishing the final were:Winners of the four preliminary events :Neil Sinclair (Castle AC), Douglas Graham(West of Scotland AC), Dick Logan (Coldstream & District AA) and Franz Grimley (Dunkeld & Birnam) are joined by

Jim Fairgreave

Edinburgh Breadalbane

Ian Bennet

Edinburgh Mechanised

Tom Campbell

Crown Fly Fishers

John Dunn

Pitlochry AC

Paul Buchanan

Ferranti AC

Ian Wilson

Clatto & Stratheden