Boilie Dip

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flyfish

Sorry i have only just picked up on this thread again after a few weeks, yes I do Carp fish but no where near as often as I used to.

These days I tend to stick to natural baits such as bread corn and worm, I have just thrown out a load of shelf life boilies as I am not using them and they are well past their sell by date.

I think it was an excellent move on your part to send a sample to Dave (Ferret) and I look forward to hearing how he gets on with it. you never know you may have a new customer.

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Flyfish

Sorry i have only just picked up on this thread again after a few weeks, yes I do Carp fish but no where near as often as I used to.

These days I tend to stick to natural baits such as bread corn and worm, I have just thrown out a load of shelf life boilies as I am not using them and they are well past their sell by date.

I think it was an excellent move on your part to send a sample to Dave (Ferret) and I look forward to hearing how he gets on with it. you never know you may have a new customer.

Tony

Thanks tony, thats the problem with shelf life products, you don't tend to use them before the use buy date

My boilie dips are selling fast, they will be advertised in the angling times, as i had a phone call from them wanting to run a story, they also wanted a sample to test and photograph, i have also got them in my local tackle shops now, so im waiting on dave to give me his opinion

Hope to have you as a customer, as i have always stated,,if they don't work for you, ill give a full refund, you have nothing to loose

take care

Take a look in our Ebay shop for Carp Baits, Additives & other items

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Secret-Bait-A...Q3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

Guest Ferret1959

I'm sorry but not even see the water for ages but will try and get out asap.

I'm having some work done on my flat over the next four weeks so can't say if I'll be able to go fishing.

I still keep taking the lid off the pot and having a sniff though and yip still smells of roasted nuts.

Tempted to add a few drops in a drink. ;) ;) :) :)

• 2 weeks later...
I'm sorry but not even see the water for ages but will try and get out asap.

I'm having some work done on my flat over the next four weeks so can't say if I'll be able to go fishing.

I still keep taking the lid off the pot and having a sniff though and yip still smells of roasted nuts.

Tempted to add a few drops in a drink. ;) ;) :) :)

any luck yet dave

You will not be able to contact Dave via the site again!! He ALLEGEDLY stood on someone's toes. I will speak to him this week and hopefully will try to remember to ask him for you. And i will ask him to contact you via Ebay as he has at least got that avenue.

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Just a thought, what would YOU personally reccomend for a water containing a LARGE head of Carp which have seen VERY little in the way of unnatural baits in 40 years?? I fancy trying some myself but am a little unsure at what flavour to THROW myself!! Let me know please.

Braed DOES work!!! But Boilies of any flavour do not and neither does such as corn.......

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Well I certainly wish to give your gear ago to be honest so here goes!! Is it possible you could do me a favour please? I'll PM you!!

Chris Goddard

Comments left on ebay

i did`nt believe it but i had to try it , amazingly it works , thanx

Buyer

gunnabarn(3) 06-May-07 260111107282

Repeat order, very impressed with results, excellent seller very pleased.

Buyer

howareweall(93) 05-May-07 260112307305

Great Item. Many Thanks!!

Buyer

desdrec(25)