warrior 175 or raider 18 any views welcomed

alderney mullet

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the post.

If you could email me - elton@anglersnet.co.uk - as much detail as possible about this topic then I will, if possible, help you to track it down and resolve it.

Warrior boats are extremely well respected, along with the dealer chain.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the post.

If you could email me - elton@anglersnet.co.uk - as much detail as possible about this topic then I will, if possible, help you to track it down and resolve it.

Warrior boats are extremely well respected, along with the dealer chain.

Cheers Elton

Email sent

Bit of an update and some more clarity from Phil:

Again, I stress I am not party to the full ins and outs and only trying to help sort out what appears to be a right mess with some people getting ripped off. I am most definitely not saying that the below is definite or accusing anyone directly or indirectly of anything.

1) The lads are a syndicate of 4 anglers and one is apparently a police officer.

2) One of the guys wives(!) took control of the boat buying process and the syndicate gave her the money to pay for the boat (all of it!)

3) The money never reached Warrior in any way, shape or form

4) Warrior never received an order for this boat.

Someone or some people appear to be being royally ripped off by someone closer to home than they may realise.

Warrior work very similarly to us with regards to paperwork from the time of order through to just prior to receiving title documentation.

There will be a written chain of every item on an order and each time money is paid there will be a receipt given for the money. This will happen each time, without fail.

At the time of final payment a full final invoice will be issued that splits each optional extra, the whole package includng HIN (now called CIN) number, probably engine number and trailer number too. This final invoice will show the total amount and the VAt figure as being paid.

If anyone knows one of the aggrieved lads, I suggest that they ask the lady who is handling the payments of the boat for all the paperwork. If she has paid for the boat then there will be, without fail, a full trail (unless Phil is pulling a fast one and I would be hugely surprised if he was).

Tom

[admin note: I am adding this rather than posting to avoid bringing this to the top again. It seems that somehow this situation has been settled so I'd like to let the issue die. Closing the topic and no reflection on Tom - he just happened to have the last post. Newt]