Radar

ACKOMEISTER

ACKOMEISTER - most everything down your way spins backswards doesn't it? Hurricanes, twining vines, all those things?

Will a purpose-built radar unit for your area be safe and functional up here?

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone new to the discussion and another mocker. Newt it 'l work but the writing will be backwards i think on the screen.Will do a foto shoot of stages and get it on here over the weekend possible 2moro, lets see then how many more are fitted.........

Ive just got an auto electrician booked for sat to do all the wiring, ive worked out what i'm using for the monitor spent all day researching on the net, the power source is a formality and i'm waiting for a reply from lowrance uk as we speak about the rad level and risk factor all in all its going good....

Can I borrow your electrician? I've just thought that if I take the shower unit out of the en-suite bathroom in the rear hatch there will be room for the air-con unit.

Regards, Clive

I don't know much about radiation although I have built the rooms in hospitals where they give the patients radiology treatments and the doors are one foot thick and made of lead :g:

Surely if you made a hat the same thickness you would be alright :thumbs:

Please can we have another thread because the last two have been hilarious :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

QUOTE(ACKOMEISTER @ May 18 2007, 04:53 PM)

lets see then how many more are fitted.........

I can answer this one now if you want :thumbs:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

Now I've been toying with the idea of a wine cellar, now I know what your thinking, but I've already got enough bungee to hold the bottles in place, probs being trying to keep me Verve de Vernay at the

right temp and the possibility of gaining to much draught, anybody have a similar problem.

Serioulsy ACKOMEISTER' hope it works out for you, best thread in ages :thumbs:

So if I stuck my pies in front of the radar dome, they'ed heat up double quick ?

:bigemo_harabe_net-163:

right that's enough jokes,now for a serious question.

does anyone paddle an aircraft carrier? :unsure:

:bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Ackomeister, with this thread I have to accept you have an abundance of dry humour? If not, with that 'hat' advice you have to re-consider if your 'friend' is really a friend. Personally, I think you would be safer sticking your head up your own backside.

:bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Orduna there is no need to get personal just because you have a small penis, this is a valid open discussion and i will soon be posting foto's of the fitting of the device , the hat may take abit longer because the needles keep bending on the lining but i'm sure i can overcome this problem..........
:

:bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

More threads like this please! I ache from laughing. I would have fallen off me yak if I had been on it. :clap2: