Radar

ACKOMEISTER

I've just seen a report on Sky news , about the worlds most vaulable salvage , found by a U.S. salvage company , est around £250 million, in gold coins , now all this talk about radar and the like, has given me an idea,

A SALVAGE YAK :clap2:

Obviously you'd have to have a tandem, plus some of the oceanic work would be out of bounds, but once the A frame's mounted , tow fish for the magnometer , deployed , your away, leaving no carbon footprint, and helping clear all that nasty gold stuff cluttering up the seabed.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

you will need to re-size the photo's. If you scroll through your image editing software's tool bars you will find an option to 're-size' (this is usually under 'EDIT' but may be under 'IMAGE' or FILE or perhaps elsewhere).

Resize will give you the option to change the dimensions of the image in terms of pixels. The original image will be a thousand or more in each direction. Try reducing the number to a quarter of the original and save it under a different file name and then try and upload the new re-sized file(s). You need to keep the relative dimensions of the image the same and the software will give you this option (otherwise you will distort the image).

You may also try and use an image hosting facility like www.photobucket.com which is a free facility. That way, rather than uploading images into the Anglersnet Server, you can simply post a link to your photo in a similar way as you would insert a link to a website in a post. The little green button under Fonts in the section where you create the post is the one to use in this regard rather than the one next to it which is the one you have probably been trying.

Now this would'nt be a ruse to delay the world premier of the first 'Radar Active Yak' would it? :rolleyes:

Edited by Moonyaker

KAYAKS:

* OK Prowler 13 (Sunrise)

* OK Scupper Pro TW (Mango Flame)

Here's mine, only problem is paddling against 9 knot tides as I tend to clout the antenna at the end of the power stroke.

radar1.jpg

P.S. If using a Carbon paddle make sure it's not a whole number multiple of the Radar wavelength long, otherwise it becomes hot.

2006 Launches: 8

2006 Species: 5

2007 Species: 19

2007 Launches: 42

2008 Species: 21

2008 Launches: 51

2009 Species: 24

2009 Launches: 47

2010 Launches 35

2010 Species 25

2011 Launches 23

2011 Species 20

No no joke have just been through a nasty divorce ,, wife left me she said she was fed up of me spending all my time making up new inventions.Have a massive solicitors bill to pay...Its only for that one month of the year when the tuna come off flat holmes island...then the net will be put away til next year,.....

You are not allowed to sell your catch, naughty. :unsure:

You're going to have to switch to GRP rods as well then....otherwise the pre-preg carbon will simply melt and that would mean you lose fish. Not a good state of play!

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

The monitor is the latest tech HD ready lots of thought went into the balancing of it.The safety hat was a prob at first but with help fron lowrance a safety hat and a platform in 1 was made to fix the radar toFinally the complete monty

you can enlarge the pics to see the high tech by just clicking on the pic....

The monitor is the latest tech HD ready lots of thought went into the balancing of it.The safety hat was a prob at first but with help fron lowrance a safety hat and a platform in 1 was made to fix the radar toFinally the complete monty

you can enlarge the pics to see the high tech by just clicking on the pic....

:thumbs: Spot on ako, not only will your head gear deflect radar emitions , but will also stop you getting sunburnt.Your a very inventfull fellow, british industry needs a guy like you.