pension nightmares

barry luxton

My pension arrangements are going badly. I cannot even get an answer from Scottish widows or an update of how long I need to wait to get my tax free lump sum in my account. They have in place a new policy where they are already enjoying the benefit of my pension pot. They have had the use of my money for many years. I keep on getting passed around different people all the time, then they go off sick or admit they can't answer my simple questions.

Anyway, the missus turn, Hers is also linked to Scottish widows so the warning bells are sounding. So she enquires about having hers moved to L V, they sound quite responsive, sends her a package in the post.

They want 450 up front, another 450 when they have confirmed they have acquired her monies for them to use. another 1500 to set up independent advice she needs to help her make up her mind what she wants to do with her money.

There's another co that we have approached and they want 5% of the pension pot and they are just middle men.

At present I know more about the workings of Scottish windows than the actual guys who work for the co, so I might just apply for a job.

Be careful as it's a greedy battlefield nightmare out there.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Take take and more take from the greedy big business people. Ask for your investment back and they will do anything in their power to keep it in their greedy mucky mitts. :busted_cop:

• Like 1

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I retired on April 8th Barry, and guess what, I have a pension with Scottish Widows. After an initial misunderstanding, (partially my fault), i got things sorted. My 25% tax free lump sum was in my account within a week of sending back the forms, and my monthly pension took a little longer at 2 weeks. It isn't a large pension, because it was frozen when I left a job 20yrs ago, but it pays more than I expected, and continues for my wife, after I pop my clogs.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I completed my forms on the 16th of last month by telephone to rush it through, as my case has escalated. Moved it into a drawdown, along with the lump sum. That took at least four Scottish widow guys to get to that stage and at least two months, because no one knew how to deal with my policy. At present they cannot tell me when I am to get my money.

This has been going on just like this since last November. They have taken on additional staff, 400. Yet when you actually get to speak to someone, they are contracted to two or three other companies.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Live action, my missus has been kept holding on the phone by Scottish widows for half an hour now, still waiting................................................

still waiting, gonna have to cancel and put the phone down on this one as I am waiting for a call from errrrrrrrm Scottish widows, my guy is at lunch at the mo.

nope, bless her, sat there for an hour and she completed a crossword before putting the phone down.

Edited by barry luxton

`

stop press just as the fone was going down it was answered by Scottish widows, she has been advised that there are complications with her policy and she is going to have to take advice and pay monies, they will call her sometime in the next week. So my missus told them, you are joking, can we not book a call as opposed to her sitting behind our landline number for a week? Nope, they confirmed that within the week they will ring her on her mobile, and this is just the start of negotiations.

I'm waiting in this afternoon for my man to ring me, from Scottish widows

Edited by barry luxton

It's so much easier being poor Barry. :rolleyes:

I have worked all my life to be it LOL

Born poor and it all went downhill from there

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

My pension arrangements are going badly. I cannot even get an answer from Scottish widows or an update of how long I need to wait to get my tax free lump sum in my account. They have in place a new policy where they are already enjoying the benefit of my pension pot. They have had the use of my money for many years. I keep on getting passed around different people all the time, then they go off sick or admit they can't answer my simple questions.

Anyway, the missus turn, Hers is also linked to Scottish widows so the warning bells are sounding. So she enquires about having hers moved to L V, they sound quite responsive, sends her a package in the post.

They want 450 up front, another 450 when they have confirmed they have acquired her monies for them to use. another 1500 to set up independent advice she needs to help her make up her mind what she wants to do with her money.

There's another co that we have approached and they want 5% of the pension pot and they are just middle men.

At present I know more about the workings of Scottish windows than the actual guys who work for the co, so I might just apply for a job.

Be careful as it's a greedy battlefield nightmare out there.

I had my pension pot with Scottish widows years ago which wasnt massive but was advised to move it AXA Wealth Winterthru increased by 25 % in a very short time plus it took just 2 weeks of sending my forms off which i filled in myself which to be honest was very straight forward to receiving my money's in my bank account the people at AXA Wealth were very helpfull but as I said once before on here Barry I had to pay 40% tax on my drawdown and will have to claim back the 20% tax over pay off the tax man which he took off me at the end of the tax year next April a nice little sting for Mr Osborn which was never mentioned could happen when he stood on stage telling everybody to grab there money .

The whole thing about releasing pension money was to get money in coffers for the treasurey millions or billions to the tax man and to put money into the economy it wasn't about being nice to everybody no chance of that when he proves it today when he gives more big tax breaks to wealthyiest and hits the low paid in our society slashing tax credits going to be some very disappointed and probably very angry people at the end of today .

According to the telegraph which I have infrint of me 850.000 middle class earners will better off after the budget where millions of low income earners will be worse off now I wonder what people will think who is looking after who .

Remember who put vat to 20% allready hitting the low income family's and if oil prices rocket this winter and interest rates rise all hell will break lose in this country .

Paul

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg