Anglers charged under Terrorism Laws

Leon Roskilly

so you mean the angler disquised terrorists pay their entrance fee and then are free to case the joint ,having money is a form of proving your not a terrorist ah it all makes sense now :rolleyes:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean a club with a monopoly on fishing wont charge for the service that means even terrorists dont even need money :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

“They are not banned but they must go through the right channels. Anglers must apply through the North West Angling Club Association for permission to fish on the port."

its easy really, they stop people getting in permanently with fencing all around topped with razor wire and cameras ,high voltage wires and guards with dogs patrolling 24 hours a day the fences without holes etc .they put up notices saying the rules so they cannot be ignored and then anyone found in there wont have an excuse and could well be naughty people and therefore can expect arrest ,on the other hand what right have they on a tidal river (if it is) to stop anyone moving between high and low water marks.

hopefully when it comes to court all will be revealed as surely being suspected terrorists their already in clink (as are lots more with just as flimsey excuses) if their not in prison then its already known its not terrorists but anglers they are

[ 06. November 2004, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

so if the spocksman says you have to go through the right channels to be permitted to go onto this dock as in fishing,walking or bird watching does this mean that every one has to go through a police security check!!! because how on earth do they no who they are letting in other wise

Regards

Paul.s

----------------------------------

Live for today as there might not be a tommorrow!!!

jp-tackle.co.uk