Trawlermen BBC NEW PROGRAME STARTS 18 JUNE

CLICKER

Cod is it a endangered species?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. yes

• no

Hello Barry

It's not a problem until some body who's job it is to make it one.

Yes i bet they have healthy pensions as well Wurzel. I do have pleasure sometimes giving some away if i think i have too much, as we are all aware you can't buy what we catch in the shops. I bought a bit of smoked yesterday and it was more rubberey than me shoe.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Err, you don't really expect us errm to acutally read all that link do you Leon. Please just tell me if it affects us and i will take it as read thanks. Cheers Leon. Thanks mate. :)

The EU are requiring returns to be made of the total recreational cod catch.

(They will probably add bass soon)

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

The EU are requiring returns to be made of the total recreational cod catch.

(They will probably add bass soon)

So obviously this is yet another new directive, who is going to pay for this as this will impact on all. Jobs for the boys has just increased. Just as well gestimate something, who is going to check everyone. What about the french are they now inline or are they still fishing illegally. if so we might just as well join them. It will be cheaper. Are they looking for what is taken home or what we discard, return as well.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I have not read all the posts on this subject, there is so many quotes etc. I lost track.

I don't think I seen anywhere anybody saying that there was easier ways to earn a living.

Part of my family lost 3 sons to the seas doing what you were watching as a tv program.

They deserve there money. God bless them all.

Remember this the next time you have your fish supper.

I have not read all the posts on this subject, there is so many quotes etc. I lost track.

I don't think I seen anywhere anybody saying that there was easier ways to earn a living.

Part of my family lost 3 sons to the seas doing what you were watching as a tv program.

They deserve there money. God bless them all.

Remember this the next time you have your fish supper.

Our whinging and whining pales into insignificance.

Guest challenge

Have just read this on a none commercial site. :headhurt:

http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/forum/no...wlermen-bbc1/0/

They could not understand why the second series was shot in winter? :wallbash::wallbash:

They where saying that they wanted to make the trawler men look tuff? :clap2::clap2:

I thought it was because the first series was filmed in summer and they said that the next would be filmed in winter? :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Are Cod a endangered species?

Why are commercial fishermen and anglers catching so much cod?

Could the marine labs be wrong?

Is decommisioning of vessels working?

Should charter vessels have days at sea limits?

Should all cod be returned caught by chartered vessels?

Trawler men returns to our screens on the 18 JUNE and I recommend you watch it after talking to

skippers of Amity and Renown its going to be better viewing than the last time.

Thanks to everyone who took part in this forum